Guys how important is a BJ?

Watch
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
It's your first sexual relationship, so it's totally normal for it to be daunting. I would talk to him about it, explain why you don't like the idea and talk it through with him. Relationships are about give and take though IMO, you could explain why you don't like the idea but then try it the once? If you don't like it then at least you've warned him beforehand and you can tell him you're not really keen to do it again? It can be quite enjoyable for both parties and quite a big turn on.
Spoiler:
Show
If you're worried about taste then use mouthwash or eat some toothpaste beforehand :ninja:
:mmm:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
If you've only just started dating him then just give it a while. You might warm to the idea. You can also tell him to warn you before he finishes so he doesn't *** in your mouth. Or even try with an oral condom
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I found it daunting the first time as I had no idea whether I was doing it right, but I actually find it a turn-on doing it. Remember you don't have to do anything, but don't be put off it before you even try it.

As for the taste, it really isn't that bad.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's your first sexual relationship, so it's totally normal for it to be daunting. I would talk to him about it, explain why you don't like the idea and talk it through with him. Relationships are about give and take though IMO, you could explain why you don't like the idea but then try it the once? If you don't like it then at least you've warned him beforehand and you can tell him you're not really keen to do it again? It can be quite enjoyable for both parties and quite a big turn on.
Spoiler:
Show
If you're worried about taste then use mouthwash or eat some toothpaste beforehand :ninja:
High dosage of fluorine can kill so I do not suggest OP eats toothpaste

Posted from TSR Mobile
YellowJane
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think the answer is pretty simple: don't do anything you're not comfortable with If your boyfriend's a good boyfriend, he'll accept that and understand!
MattyR2895
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, yeah, if she ate A LOT it would burn, but a tiny bit shouldn't :no: Failing that, some mints etc beforehand.
I don't think it's really the potential bad taste that's bothering her, I think it's the thought of a guy busting in her mouth that bothers her.
MattyR2895
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by McMicheal)
You shouldn't use toothpaste on someone's ****, because then it burns too much (such cold burn feeling).
well I know that now don't I
love__prt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Oh my good finally found someone who feels meeeee
spanker
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Wooo a revival of a 6 year old thread, I think we have a record guys!
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by love__prt)
Oh my good finally found someone who feels meeeee
alas all you found is a dead, dusty cringe post
RaunchyRita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Its very overwhelming in the beginning but once u start u will see its not too bad!When you see the pleasure he gets from it, u will want to do it again and again. Good luck x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (217)
56.51%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.02%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (44)
11.46%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.59%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
4.43%

Watched Threads