The Student Room Group

Tight foreskin - stretching exercises?

Hi everyone...

Ever since I was a kid I have never been able to pull my foreskin back. During sex or using some sort of lubricant helps slightly but I still can't get it anywhere near over the head.

I would rather not go to a GP unless absolutely necessary as it's rather embarrassing so if anyone could direct me to some good exercises that I can do regularly to try and stretch my foreskin then that would be great.

Also are there any non prescription creams I can buy online that may help?

Cheers
Reply 1
Reckon you need some proper medical advice. Go see your GP. Don't worry they will have seen more penis problems than you've had hot dinners and won't be fazed.
Hey man, i wouldn't worry about it.. just every day twice a day stretch it back, it will gradually get looser and you will finally be able to pull it right back. I used to be in the same position as yourself :smile:
good luck brah
i had the same thing and i got circumcised to sort my probably out and i must say sex is a lot better lol
Reply 4
Hey, I know i'm not an expert on this but my twin brother had the same problem and he went to a GP (don't worry they see a lot worse) and he had to get circumcised and so he tells me... sex is a lot better and its a lot more hygienic.
Original post by Alexaeve
sex is a lot better and its a lot more hygienic.

Both are myths (the latter being somewhat scientific only when someone uncircumcised fails to clean themselves properly in the first place).

At any rate, OP, if you can work on retracting the foreskin, it is likely to stretch over time, but sometimes it's a bit too late and sometimes it just won't happen. Circumcision may ultimately be the way forward, as if left without being retracted fully regularly, it can tighten further until it becomes more of a health hazard.

Speak to your GP about it, there's no magic stretching technique that will help other than just trying to retract the foreskin regularly, and if that's not working then it needs seeing to.
Reply 6
Stretch it twice daily, morning and night. Be careful when masterbating, you don't want to rip the skin.
Perhaps try getting a moisturiser also? Sudocreme maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest