Guys of TSR would you have a three way relationship? Watch

Joel21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Me and my girlfriend were discussing this and both agreed we could never do this, it would be far too complicated. But i'm interested to know if you guys would be able to do this?
Imagine you or your partner fell in love with another person but you still love your girlfriend, could you see yourself being in a relationship with 2 people? This is for people in monogamous relationships and straight partners, could you do it? This has nothing to do with threesomes, this is a permanent 3 way relationship.
Annie10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I could definately do it if it was three of us in the same relationship. As in, the three of us loved each other, we all slept together, we all went on dates together etc. etc. It would take some getting used to, but, I think I could do it.

However, if my boyfriend fell in love with another girl, or boy, but I had nothing to do with them, I had no feelings for them etc. No. Nope. No way. No matter how much my boyfriend assured me he still loved me, I think it would be far too complicated, I'd just feel like I was being knowingly and willingly cheated on.
Joel21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Annie10)
I could definately do it if it was three of us in the same relationship. As in, the three of us loved each other, we all slept together, we all went on dates together etc. etc. It would take some getting used to, but, I think I could do it.

However, if my boyfriend fell in love with another girl, or boy, but I had nothing to do with them, I had no feelings for them etc. No. Nope. No way. No matter how much my boyfriend assured me he still loved me, I think it would be far too complicated, I'd just feel like I was being knowingly and willingly cheated on.
I'm assuming you and your boyfriend are bisexual then, since it would be impossible for all three to love eachother if one or each of you are straight.
Joel21
Rep:
?
Would be interesting to hear more guys views on this since most girls said no, I get the feeling our answers would be verry different.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No. :lolwut:
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joel21
Rep:
?
Suprising answers so far, would have thought every single guy would say yes!
Joel21
Rep:
?
Let's get some more guys views on this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise