The Student Room Group

What equipment should I be taking to college every day?

just wondering what peoples top tips are for how to organise they're study notes/ what they bring to college every day, and the best places to buy supplies from. I've noticed a number of different systems people have at my college for organising their notes and I wondered if there was something I could do to improve; I hate having to carry around too much stuff, but it's really inconvenient if I only bring notes from the topic we're currently studying in that lesson and we have to refer back to previous ones (that I've left at home to save bag space)
thanks for any advice you can give :smile: I'm trying to keep everything in my life very minimal
Reply 1
I'm in 6th form, and everyday I take a notebook with hole punched paper, and a lever-arch for each subject, with dividers (Which I have found is necessary for me personally.). I have a fold-able tote bag which I put inside my normal bag to put all my lever-arches in. I also have a pencil case in my bag, with pens, highlighters etc. I know some people carry hole punchers, but I don't think it would be necessary since most teachers have one if you ask and we have a large array in our work rooms. Some things I've noticed others doing is having one lever arch with dividers that they keep all of their subjects in, or having individual plastic wallets that they keep all of that topics work in, then file it when they move on.

Quick Reply

Latest