The Student Room Group

Would you prefer to marry someone more or less sexually experienced than you?

Poll

What would you prefer?

Well?

My prediction:

Spoiler

(Men: yes, I know marriage is a bad idea for men in the West. Pretend for a moment that you would actually get married.)
Ew, marriage. Pretending that you're going to get married when you have no intention of doing so is like an Atheist pretending to be religious; it just doesn't work.

Roughly on-topic; my past girlfriends have been a mix. Unfortunately, those who have had more sexual experiences than myself feel the need to talk about those experiences with me, which has proven been a massive turn-off.
I don't put it about like it's going out of fashion, but those who have had less sexual experiences than me don't seem to know what they're doing.

I'd prefer more experienced, but only if they can keep their yaps shut as I really don't care how many dicks they've taken in the past.
Hear ya there Drunk Punx!

.....Proper childish, especially since usually it's like,

''So I shagged this random guy on a beach in x''
''Ah right....I went there a couple of year ago''
''Who with???''
''my ex''
''oh.....''

Massive insecurities

and I've yet to meet a girl who's had a lot of guys who hasn't got those kinda issues...

teachman.jpg

Not all doom and gloom though...there's plenty of decent girls out there if you know where to look, what to look for...and are the type of guy they're looking for.

We don't have to wallow in mainstream western culture, there's a whole other world out there, and all around us.
It's just a case of getting out of the box, finding a more wholesome, virtues community that fits our values.
(edited 9 years ago)
TSR threads are just incredible, keep on getting better.
-_-
Reply 4
I don't care in the slightest.

Then again I have no intention to marry either :smile:
Well I would only get married to someone I have been with for ages. So by that logic we would by definition both be very experienced :colone: if it came to getting married.
Not bothered really, as long as they were competent in bed and faithful.
That is out of the question for myself, as I intend no one to marry. Apart from my intention I see no reason why I should someone marry who has more sexual experiences. An marriage does not consist of sex alone.
I'm a guy and I always prefer sexually inexperienced/virgin girls.
Original post by Zorgotron
I'm a guy and I always prefer sexually inexperienced/virgin girls.

Out of interest why??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
Out of interest why??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know, I guess I perceive them to be more pure, sincere and loyal.
Well, a girl with loads of experience and very open minded please. I think the whole thing with being virgin/pure is a load of crap and overrated. Imagine how would it be to not know what sex is until you got married and then to have only one sex partner for life....whaaaat :eek: ? I certainly wouldn't want to be a virgin until my wedding night... I'm not anyway, oh well so many lost opportunities :colondollar:
Original post by Vlad_Tepes
Well, a girl with loads of experience and very open minded please. I think the whole thing with being virgin/pure is a load of crap and overrated. Imagine how would it be to not know what sex is until you got married and then to have only one sex partner for life....whaaaat :eek: ? I certainly wouldn't want to be a virgin until my wedding night... I'm not anyway, oh well so many lost opportunities :colondollar:

This is so true!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it matters. Whatever your level of experience, you'll have to experiment and communicate with your current partner in order to conclude what kind of sex you two - or more, by all means - enjoy. Both partners being sexually experienced might fasten the process, but at the same time a sexually unexperienced part in the relationship could have and advantadge being "unbiased" by no previous encounters. There are both pro's and cons, I would guess.
Pros & cons really you might marry a virgin girlor (only been with you) and she might still resent you for having more sexual experiences etc so might get tempted to see whats it's like with another dude, I met my first partner at 18 I'm almost 22 and he slept with around 30 women before we met, I get annoyed at times that he's had more sex than me & worry if im good in bed he's amazing but i can but I could see why a girl would want to get some experience before committing to marriage, My sister got married as a virgin, she dumped him after 10 years together saying he's boring and met a new boyfriend quickly shes been with her boyfriend for about 5 years now, it doesn't mean if a girl marries you as a virgin she wont ever leave you etc,
I couldn't care less....its marriage, it should be for life so there's time to get better at sex
What if you marry someone, let's say virgin, pure and inexperienced only for later to find out that you simply don't match from a sexual point of view? You know, open minded vs conservative, or dirty vs vanilla? Some people disregard the importance of sex in a relationship but that is unrealistic and detrimental to the relationship, sex is very important.
More.
Original post by Heartiste

(Men: yes, I know marriage is a bad idea for men in the West. Pretend for a moment that you would actually get married.)

Why d'you say this? I am a man in the West and I am getting married in about 20 months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending