Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how doing romantic things for other people makes you feelreally good. I often cook my bf dinner but this time I got all dressed up pretty and booked some tickets for a film he wanted to see at the cinema (not exactly romantic, but it was the thought) and I was busy cooking and he came in (hadn't seen him for days) and the first thing he said was "hello sweetie, you look pretty!" Made me dead happy that he noticed!

ReputationRep:
    Classy resturant with a quality jazz piano. Compliment said girl as much as possible without being cheesy. Give her a little gift, flowers are ok, but something more original is usually better, something small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Classy resturant with a quality jazz piano. Compliment said girl as much as possible without being cheesy.
    Now that would be fun!

ReputationRep:
    Classy resturant with a quality jazz piano. Compliment said girl as much as possible without being cheesy. Give her a little gift, flowers are ok, but something more original is usually better, something small.
    I like your style! : )

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose you know any said resteraunts in Manchester do you?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Cook for her (unless you're *really* crap at cooking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I usually wait til later before slipping her something small.
    Your on form today, making me laugh loads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I usually wait til later before slipping her something small.
    Now, now.....dont put yourself down! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Don't suppose you know any said resteraunts in Manchester do you?
    Not in Manchester I don't no, but I'm sure you could find if you asked some bar staff at a trendy pub. Usually only shop in Manchester, a Harvery Nicks has opened there now :rolleyes:

There is a good place near Manchester called Worsely Park I think, that is nice, I'd check that out but I don't think it has a piano, but the cocktail lounge is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Not in Manchester I don't no, but I'm sure you could find if you asked some bar staff at a trendy pub. Usually only shop in Manchester, a Harvery Nicks has opened there now :rolleyes:

There is a good place near Manchester called Worsely Park I think, that is nice, I'd check that out but I don't think it has a piano, but the cocktail lounge is lovely.
    where has a piano...ooh tell us please...

ReputationRep:
    Mud Wrestling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    where has a piano...ooh tell us please...
    lol, where do you live? There is a piano bar about 5 mins walk from where I live now in Southampton which is ok.

ReputationRep:
    lol, where do you live? There is a piano bar about 5 mins walk from where I live now in Southampton which is ok.
    Southampton :rolleyes: Ooo...thats gotta be 300 miles away at least

ReputationRep:
    OMG i can see "the piano bar" in southampton from my kitchen window. Is that the one you are talking about? in ocean village

ReputationRep:
    OMG when i come over you guys are gonna all have to take me to places!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    OMG i can see "the piano bar" in southampton from my kitchen window. Is that the one you are talking about? in ocean village
    Yes. Tis ok. Oxfords is nice across the roads. I have to agree with Amexblack though that London is a better place for dining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    OMG when i come over you guys are gonna all have to take me to places!
    Harvey Nicks and Harrods?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Tis ok. Oxfords is nice across the roads. I have to agree with Amexblack though that London is a better place for dining.
    Too true, i've only ever been to 1 good resteraunt in London and far exceeded the quality of the best resteraunt i've been to outside london.

ReputationRep:
    Harvey Nicks and Harrods?
    *nods* yep!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you just have to pretend that the bill isn't going to happen. Otherwise I worry about it far too much to enjoy my food!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.