romantic places for dating? Watch

This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Too true, i've only ever been to 1 good resteraunt in London and far exceeded the quality of the best resteraunt i've been to outside london.
Pie and mash shops all the way.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Yes. Tis ok. Oxfords is nice across the roads. I have to agree with Amexblack though that London is a better place for dining.
oxfords is on oxford road?

The court jester, just up from piano bar do 8oz steak and chips for £2.99 handy when you a student with no money
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
oxfords is on oxford road?

The court jester, just up from piano bar do 8oz steak and chips for £2.99 handy when you a student with no money
Yes, it is often populated by Southampton footballers. T*ssers most of them, no class at all. Typically ordering champagne and don't even know how to hold the glass correctly.

Yes, seen that place. There is also a gay pub next to Oxfords.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, it is often populated by Southampton footballers. T*ssers most of them, no class at all. Typically ordering champagne and don't even know how to hold the glass correctly.

Yes, seen that place. There is also a gay pub next to Oxfords.
there wasnt any footballers when i went in.......

Londen hotel, lol, my friend took his parents there for a meal in the first week we moved in (needless to say he didnt know it was a gay bar :rolleyes: ). He realised when he saw the banner that says "Southamptons best gay bar" lol
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
there wasnt any footballers when i went in.......

Londen hotel, lol, my friend took his parents there for a meal in the first week we moved in (needless to say he didnt know it was a gay bar :rolleyes: ). He realised when he saw the banner that says "Southamptons best gay bar" lol
They usually appear on certain week nights and Sundays, I actively look at Southamptons fixtures now so we can avoid them.

Yes we had a similar experience. Clicked as soon as we went in but we didn't want to be rude so stayed for an hour.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They usually appear on certain week nights and Sundays, I actively look at Southamptons fixtures now so we can avoid them.

Yes we had a similar experience. Clicked as soon as we went in but we didn't want to be rude so stayed for an hour.
quite often we trek up to the bars near bedford place. They are quite good, Orange rooms/mono is great for chilling out in. Went to the wine bar last weekend - that was quite nice, had a mini egg vodka shot :rolleyes: what will they think of next???
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
quite often we trek up to the bars near bedford place. They are quite good, Orange rooms/mono is great for chilling out in. Went to the wine bar last weekend - that was quite nice, had a mini egg vodka shot :rolleyes: what will they think of next???
Tusk is good
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tusk is good
havnt been there, where is it?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
havnt been there, where is it?
lol it is a dodgy strip club on London road. I have not been there either :P
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol it is a dodgy strip club on London road. I have not been there either :P
oh yeh.... i think we walked past that on the pub crawl on the first week
zatie4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
any other opinion?
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tiffanys!
gaming_goddess
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think it would be really cool for a picnic on a summer afternoon but since were in the winter I think it would be great to go out to the cinema or a restaruant. But in the summer - picnics are the best.
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
Bloody dating-it's an etiquette minefield out there. I agree though, cinema=rubbish for a first date. As you say, two people who barely know each other sitting in the silence for two hours, it's pitch black, his arm is usually painfully digging into the back of your neck, both of you politely munch on your popcorn trying not to make too much noise, then come out only to find that everywhere (The Pubs!) have shut so you have to go straight home. Niiiice.
LOL!!! ...
so true! :rolleyes:

paris...rome!! hmmm
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i really hate my boyf he is a cheating *******!
*kicks guy in th e nuts then castrates him* :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
firstly...this is quite old... :rolleyes:

secondly: go ice skating...but make sure shes crap at it and not some pro which makes you look foolish...
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
a star trek geek convention
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
a star trek geek convention
hey ther beutiful on the inside .............and klingon on the out
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (762)
90.39%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.61%

Watched Threads