tom3232
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

I am interest in applying for both Economic History and Economics and Economic History courses at the LSE.

I just wanted to ask a few question.......

(1) Firstly, is it true that you cannot be offered more than one place at LSE

(2) If the answer to the above is yes, how is it decided what course you get the offer for- do you get a choice?

(3) As both courses are within the Economic History department is their really any point applying for two courses? Eg if I am rejected from the Economic History course then is it likely that I will be automatically rejected from the Economics and Economic History course?

Would be great if I could get some help.

Oh and how likely am I to get an offer, assuming my personal statement is good.

Predicted A*A*A*A

NB: I got 5A* 5A at GCSE, and AAAB A at AS in Maths, Religious Studies, Economics, History and Critical thinking respectively. If this makes any difference...
Wanted11235
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I recommend you only apply for one course and then if you're offered a place LSE might let you change it slightly when you start term. LSE like f.maths when applying for economics so I would suggest you only apply for economic history as you might stand a better chance of getting onto that course.

Applying twice just waste a vital ucas option in my opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
16.5%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (30)
29.13%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (10)
9.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (11)
10.68%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.85%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
27.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.94%

Watched Threads