The Student Room Group

Course help!

Hi, i am currently a second year college student studying Business. We are now looking at different universities and courses, but i am still undecided as to what it is i would be like to do. I have narrowed it down to Business Management with Marketing, and Psychology with Law. I am deeply interested into certain aspects of both of these courses, but i would like a bit of an insight into what each one is like. So if anybody could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.Also, the University i am looking at is UWE (University of West England).
Thanbks in advance.
Original post by ashjamesss
Hi, i am currently a second year college student studying Business. We are now looking at different universities and courses, but i am still undecided as to what it is i would be like to do. I have narrowed it down to Business Management with Marketing, and Psychology with Law. I am deeply interested into certain aspects of both of these courses, but i would like a bit of an insight into what each one is like. So if anybody could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.Also, the University i am looking at is UWE (University of West England).
Thanbks in advance.

Go for it!! :smile: that's good choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending