Turn on thread page Beta

Okay-nastiest thing you've said! watch

ReputationRep:
    My best friend had recently bought a pair of gorgeous knee-highs which she wore under her school trousers. After P.E. one day I turned round and said to her ''Mind if I try on your boots- I wanna know what it feels like to be a slapper!''

Luckily she saw the funny side!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    My best friend had recently bought a pair of gorgeous knee-highs which she wore under her school trousers. After P.E. one day I turned round and said to her ''Mind if I try on your boots- I wanna know what it feels like to be a slapper!''

Luckily she saw the funny side!
    LMFAO you're a legend. After a heated argument with my joiner mate who thought I was wasting my time doing A levels I told him at

"At least I still have a career if I break my back, and don't have to risk injury by climbing up ladders everyday"

Lets just say I didn't speak to him for a weeks afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I have said many nasty things, sometimes entirely intentionally, other times less so. The other week were discussing careers with my parents. My sister wants to be an actress. I said to them "Don't worry, at least one of your children will have a proper job and not be a permanent waitress." Don't think she liked that much.

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I was having a ratehr heated discussion with my (now-ex) boyfriend when he said,
    "Why can't you just see things from my point of view?' to which I replied,
    " Because I can't get my head that far up my own arse"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have said many nasty things, sometimes entirely intentionally, other times less so. The other week were discussing careers with my parents. My sister wants to be an actress. I said to them "Don't worry, at least one of your children will have a proper job and not be a permanent waitress." Don't think she liked that much.
    Lol - I was in a similar situation with my sister and parents yesterday. While I did really well at my GCSE's and A-levels without resorting to private teachers or summer courses my sister has been to every teacher/course under the sun and is still destined to obtain only average grades at GCSE level. My other sister (due to start her GCSE's this year) asked my mum if she too could have private teachers from her first year. I said to her (with my private-teacher obsessed sis sat right next to me) ''Don't bother with private teachers, unless you're completely brain-dead, we all know the type-your only prospects being a possible promotion to head janitor your local KFC'' She burst into tears and still isn't talking to me. *Oops* Admittedly that was unfair, but I was referring to people who become entirely dependent on outside assistance rather than taking the initiative to think for themselves first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    LMFAO you're a legend. After a heated argument with my joiner mate who thought I was wasting my time doing A levels I told him at

"At least I still have a career if I break my back, and don't have to risk injury by climbing up ladders everyday"

Lets just say I didn't speak to him for a weeks afterwards.
    People are just so sensitve nowadays :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I told my boyfriend that he only wanted me for one thing and it made me feel like a whore, lets just say I don't think he was best pleased!

ReputationRep:
    i told my ex-bf and best friend tbhat i didn't care what he thought of me cos i didn't fancy him anymore, but there was no need to be an evil ******* and flirt with other girls in front of me. i then made some rude comments about the girl in question between rather large.

he took the evil ******* thing rather personally and often throws it back in my face (in my defence he called my an evil ice queen who has no feelings)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i called an (ex) friend a chimp once, and then went on to tell her how bad her haircut is. in my defence i was extremely drunk at the time and before then we had a tolerate/hate friendship. i got my just reward tho when she gave me a swift kneeing in the privates and i nearly fell to the ground in pain lol

oh and i asked a female friend jokingly whether she was pregnant...then, not knowing when to stop thought i would compliment her and say her smile looks like dave grohls....er....thank god she saw the intended funny side of it all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ashamed to say that I'm sending a very nasty email to a vague friend, because she's up herself and she does my head in.

But I've done worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    oh and i asked a female friend jokingly whether she was pregnant...then, not knowing when to stop thought i would compliment her and say her smile looks like dave grohls....er....thank god she saw the intended funny side of it all.
    LOL

That reminds me of when I was on the bus once. This extremely large woman clambered onto the bus and as there were no seats left, stood up next to mine. Thinking she was pregnant and paranoid that she was giving me dirty looks, I offered her my seat. In a loud booming voice(let's just say everyone on the bus could hear it), she asked, ''And what's that for then?''...''Well'' I replied ''ermm, you're pregnant right?'' (feeling the heat coming of my face) to which she replied, ''No I'm not actually, I have a very serious health condition which YOU obviously haven't heard of.'' The silence was unbearable. For once I couldn't think of anything to say. And to add insult to injury she took up the spare seat anyway.*Cringe*

ReputationRep:
    I once told my girlfriend that I thought that the brazilian girl who is in Victoria Secret and also works for Covergirl etc. was hot. I then went on to say the model might be more attractive then her.

She almost killed me but I survive to tell the story. I did explain to her that I was with her not the other girl and I would always be faithful. That helped a little.

ReputationRep:
    Ive said much nastier things to some people, cant remember them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryansix)
    I once told my girlfriend that I thought that the brazilian girl who is in Victoria Secret and also works for Covergirl etc. was hot. I then went on to say the model might be more attractive then her.

She almost killed me but I survive to tell the story. I did explain to her that I was with her not the other girl and I would always be faithful. That helped a little.
    Telling your gf/bf that you think someone else is hotter than them is definitely NOT the magic formula for a lasting relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    i once sed 2 an ex mate shes a total *****
    with friends like u, who needs enemies?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it isnt mean but my gay friend took it as such.. We were at the airport and i kind of yelled "Come back here you tap dancing fairy!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Don't you Aussies like to say ostensibly offensive things but don't mean them as such? My gf (and her mother) always call me a ******** almost as if its a term of affection!

Oh all the time! We had an Indian exchange student this one year who took us all to the principal becuase we were being 'nasty' to eachother....

ReputationRep:
    "At the risk of sounding like you.... I'm a ****".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    One thing that amuses me is the phrase 'the shits', meaning to be angry, whereas it has a different meaning here. Always raises a few eyebrows when we're in tesco's and my gf says "have you got the shits?"

My fave is to say "Oh man, she went rank at them all." which means to get very angry as well.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.