The Student Room Group

Forced into doing level 3 and now regretting

I was told I should do level 3 but I did get the choice of Digital Media Design or Art and Design , so I chose Digital Media Design because of my GCSE Grades but I am not confident in drawing and would like to have studied level 2 in Art and Design first and then do a level 3 as I want more practice before doing a foundation degree in Art and Design as I want to study Games Art in University

I now find myself taking days off and not wanting to go and I suffer depression as I have so much going on in my life so my mind isnt always focused

Please some advice
Should i drop out or ask to be moved to level 2 ??? I am so confused
Original post by GameGirl1996
I was told I should do level 3 but I did get the choice of Digital Media Design or Art and Design , so I chose Digital Media Design because of my GCSE Grades but I am not confident in drawing and would like to have studied level 2 in Art and Design first and then do a level 3 as I want more practice before doing a foundation degree in Art and Design as I want to study Games Art in University

I now find myself taking days off and not wanting to go and I suffer depression as I have so much going on in my life so my mind isnt always focused

Please some advice
Should i drop out or ask to be moved to level 2 ??? I am so confused

You should request being moved down to Level 2.. Given them your reasons! :smile:

You should try and avoid dropping out since it can prevent you from getting on the course again. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending