The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1-10 how normal are you?

10 being as normal as normal gets and 1 being [video]http://nd06.jxs.cz/550/752/6c808aa99f_98518370_o2.gif[/video]

Scroll to see replies

sippy sippy
Reply 2
Interesting question. Everyone deviates from normality to a certain extent, so I suppose the first question to be answered is how much does the normal person deviate from normality? And then how do you stand by comparison?

Totally a finger-in-the-air number, I'd guess I'm maybe a 4.

I don't think people would specifically describe me as not normal, but in terms of my interests, beliefs, life goals, etc., I think they deviate me a lot from the conceptual normal person.

I'm not particularly satisfied my opinions of myself are accurate, though.
Reply 3
2 bare weird but apparently likeable so not so dire
I think I'm a 5
Reply 5
I'd probably put myself at around 3 or 4, I'd like to be normal but I find it difficult to fit in
Probably about an 8. Pretty standard human, really.
3 maybe. I don't go to uni and my beliefs can be considered pretty whacky. :sad: I'm also quite messed up and have a rotten, weird personality.

Oh, to be normal :sad:
Original post by Maid Marian
3 maybe. I don't go to uni and my beliefs can be considered pretty whacky. :sad: I'm also quite messed up and have a rotten, weird personality.

Oh, to be normal :sad:

stop it! :slap:

read my other quote! :u:
Original post by cupcakes87
stop it! :slap:

read my other quote! :u:

:bawling: I can't, stating the truth feels like an addiction. :sigh:
Reply 10
I can pass as about a 5 but in reality I am around -7

The world isn't ready for me.

I'm not special.

inb4 Fight Club quotes
Original post by e aí rapaz

I'm not special.

inb4 Fight Club quotes

:five:

Look how much better we are than everyone else because we know we're average.
Low since I have an obsession with psychopathic clowns. Unless that makes me more normal.
Probably an 8 or so. Entirely average human being here :yy:

Can't claim to be a fan of rating myself though, judging these things is difficult and often end up being different to what others think :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
ITT: "Alternative" Hipsters who need to stand in line and wait to get shot by the firing squad.
About a 6.
Last year about 5 this year about 3 and I got really extroverted...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest