The Student Room Group

Spanish Speaking CAT Help

So tomorrow I have a Spanish Speaking CAT. I need to learn this off by heart and I'm nearly there. I just thought I'd ask whether you had any suggestions of improvements and corrections. I struggle with conjugations at times so if you could check that it would be fantastic.
Here you go:

I blocked out personal information with a () for obvious reasons

What is your school like?

Voy al () que esta ubicado cerca la frontera de Gales en la (). Mi instituto es contiene aproximadamente cuatrocientos alumnos asΓ­ que no es un grande colegio. Las instalaciones en mi colegio esta bien, particularmente en el departamento de ciencias, donde el equipo es muy util para los alumnos quien querΓ©is tener a carrera en cincias en el futoro, que es muy importante para los sociedades del futuro. Sin embargo necesitamos mas espacio en al aire libre y en el edificio principal porque son demasiado estudiantes en la colegio lo que provoca argumentos con otras estudiantes y profesores.

I go to () which is located near the border of Wales in the (). My school contains about four hundred students so it's not a big school. The facilities at my school is good, particularly in the science department, where the equipment is very useful for students who want to have a career of Science from the future, which is very important for future societies. But we need more space outdoors and in the main building because they are college students too in which causes arguments with other students and teachers.

What is your favourite subject?

La mayorΓ­a de los profesores son amables por ejemplo, cuando mi profesor de matematicas me ayudo con el algebra en la semana pasado porque estuve confundido. Aunque la profesor trabaja duro a veces matematicas es muy dificil y es una asignatura que me tiene preocupado porque necesite una buena nota para mi futura educacion . Mejorar mi matematicas hace mas revision de temas. Me cae bien el profesor () porque en comparacion al resto de profesores es mas relajado y muy amable, consecuentemente esta asignatura me ha gustado de siempre.

Most teachers are friendly for example, when my math teacher helped me with algebra in the past week because I was confused. While the teacher works hard, sometimes math is very difficult and is a subject that worries me because I will need a good grade for my future education. To improve my maths I will do more revision of topics. I get along with Mr. Eggerton because compared to other teachers he is more relaxed and very friendly, therefore I have always liked this subject.

Do you agree with school rules?

Es obligatorio llevar uniforme consiste de una camisa blanca, pantalones negras y una corbata de azul y rojo. En mi ΓΊltimo ano de colegio llevo un jersey azul que is a veces muy caliente y incomodo particularmente en el verano. Creo que uniforme es bien porque cada persona es igual y tambien no tengo decidir en la manana. Cuando llevamos uniforme mi y mis amigos parecemos muy elegante. Desde hace llegue en mi colegio, las reglas estΓ‘is mas estricto particularmente con el uniforme. Si llevara uniforme incorrecta or desobedezco las reglas, recibiria una detencion o una suspension.

It is mandatory to wear a uniform consisting of a white shirt, black pants and a blue and red tie. In my last year of college, I have to wear a blue jersey that is sometimes very hot and uncomfortable, especially in the summer. I think wearing uniform is good because everyone is equal and you don’t have to decide what to wear in the morning. When we wear uniform me and my friends look very elegant. Since come to my school, the rules are more strict particularly the uniform. If you wear incorrect uniform or disobey the rules, receive a detention or a suspension.

Did you enjoy your time in primary school?

Mi escuela primaria estuvo cerca mi escuela secundaria en la pueblo cercano. Se llamΓ³ () y fue muy diferente, por ejemplo, las profesores fuimos menos estricto y tambien tenia menos amigos porque la escuela fue muy pequeno con aproximadamente setenta alumnos y seis aulas. Mientras fui a escuela primaria me gustaba todas mis asignaturas particularmente ingles y matematicas ya que fuisteis muy facil. Para concluir no disfrute primaria escuela porque no tuvo la libertad o responsabilidad sin embargo fue practico porque estaba cerca y las facilidades eran mas accesibles.

My primary school was near my high school in the nearby village. It was called () and it was very different, for example, teachers were less strict and also I had fewer friends because the school was very small with approximately seventy students and six classrooms. While I went to primary school I liked all my subjects particularly English and mathematics because they were very easy. To conclude I didn’t enjoy primary school because I had no freedom or responsibility, but it was practical because it was close and the facilities were more accessible.

Will you continue studying when you leave school?

PrΓ³ximo aΓ±o estoy yendo a sexto curso, estudiare para mi A-Levels pero todavia no se que asignaturas estudiare. Despues de mis A-Levels irΓ© a buen universidad y estoy interesado en la medicina ya que el sueldo es bien y quiero ayudar la gente. Ya quemedicina es dificil, necesito buen notas en todo mis asignaturas pero particularmente en biology asΓ­ necesito estudiar temas importantes por lo que obtienen la mejor nota posible. ConsiderarΓ© haciendo una A-Level en biologΓ­a el prΓ³ximo aΓ±o para ver si me gusta la medicina y quiero una carrera como mΓ©dico. En mi carrera, me gustarΓ­a viajar y conocer diferentes culturas de la mΓ­a asΓ­ que trabajar como mΓ©dico serΓ­a una carrera ideal para mΓ­.

Next year I'm going to sixth grade, to study for my A-Levels but I still don’t know which subjects I will study. After my A-Levels, I will go to a good university and I am interested in medicine because the pay is good and I want to help people. As medicine is difficult, I need good grades in all my subjects but particularly in biology so I need to study important topics so I can get the best possible grade. I will consider doing an A-Level in biology next year to see if I like medicine and want a career as a doctor. In my career, I would like to travel and experience different cultures from my own so work as a doctor would be an ideal career for me.
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest