studentriz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am transferring to Leeds Beckett and will therefore need some accommodation. Preferably close to city campus
JoJo14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Available room in Prodigy house with a single bed and an ensuite in a 4 bedroom flat. You would be sharing the flat with 3 other students (2 boys and 1 girl - all really sociable and easy-going). £125 per week paid in 3 instalments over the year.
10 minute walk from the town centre and free access to the gym downstairs which is a bonus!

Please pleaseeeeeee contact me by PM asap if you're interested
arctic_str0kes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm at Mill Street atm but am trying to find someone to take over my flat so I can move to Kirkstall. Rent for the room is £109 per week, it's in a good location near the city centre and literally two minutes away from the bus station. Message me if you're interested.
emilyrushton
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Room in Prodigy House available, £125 per week sharing with 4 other mixed students, all bills included
single bed, ensuite bathroom, internet included, 15 minute walk from city centre
contact me ASAP if interested
sarahEcreighton
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a room available at Carlton Hill.
sharing with 4 others, two girls and two boys. Very lovely and friendly people.

kitchen includes – washer dryer, fridge freezer, gas oven & hob, microwave, kettle and a steamer.

living area includes - 2 large sofas, coffee table and dining table.
wifi with unlimited download.

room includes – 4ft bed, large wadrobe, desk, large bedside table and storage and shelving unit.

wifi and utility included in rent.

5 minute walk from the city campus. £105 a week. Look for a replacement as soon as possible so contact me if you're interested.
phern35
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a room available at The Plaza. It's only a couple of minutes from city campus!!
sharing with 3 guys and a girl, all first year (except the girl) going to leeds beckett.

The room is ensuite with shared kitchen includes oven/hob/microwave/toaster/kettle and cleaning stuff.
kitchen is cleaned by the accommodation once every two weeks. unlimited wifi included.

have a look at unite-students.com the rent is 123/week.

contact me as zoos as possible!
Jodesss
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by studentriz)
I am transferring to Leeds Beckett and will therefore need some accommodation. Preferably close to city campus
I'm am wanting to move out of my accommodation (Liberty Park) for personal reasons and am looking for a replacement tenant. It's a great, social place to live. The flat has a shared modern kitchen/living area and you'd be sharing with 4 great guys, all friendly, aged between 18 and 20, and they all study at Leeds Beckett university.

The room includes a comfy single bed, a large desk with desk chair and a smaller desk, plenty of shelf storage space, a wardrobe with attached full length mirror, a small bin, a heater and an ensuite modern bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and towel hook.

Leeds Beckett university is only a 15 minute walk away and Leeds city centre is just a 10 minute walk away and there are plenty of shops and takeaways nearby.

All bills are included within the price of the room (£109 per week) and this includes Wifi
maddiexlovex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by studentriz)
URGENT!!
A double room in a house share of 3 males and 3 females. Located in Headingley 5 minute walk from a big variety of shops, bars/pubs and take away shops, 10 minute walk away from the Headingley Campus and 15 minute walk away from Burley train station. ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT. Rent paid until the end of November. Available as soon as possible. Looking to move out for personal reasons. The house is shared with a group of great people who are easy to get along with. 2 bathrooms a huge kitchen. The room is located on the top floor, very spacious, comes with a double bed, a wardrobe, desk, chest of drawers, bed side table. Very warm during winter season.
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED! The deposit is £200 however I am willing to pay for it (or let the landlord keep it until the end of tenancy) as long as someone is willing to move in and take over my contract. Can send pictures or arrange a viewing during the weekend (8/11/14) or after. The rent is paid monthly and the contract is till June 2015. Email me if interested.
ella.t.x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm currently staying in opal one (progidy house) which is literally like a 10 minute walk away from the city. I'm only looking to leave as I don't like my course but my flat mates are amazing. Let me know if you want it
elster46
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello,

I need a replacement for my room in Woodhouse Flats, 5-10 minutes walk from the city campus

email me- [email protected]

thanks
elster46
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
about woodhouse flats-

sharing with four really nice girls. fully furnished and equipped bedroom, kitchen, bathroom.

rent 102/per week. first semester already paid.

quieter area than the likes of opal etc. but usually something going on if that's what you want!

ellie
DG1994
Report 5 years ago
have 2 rooms available near city centre in a nice 6 bed duplex apartment dm for details. in ls3 area
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads