What is your brain actually good at?

Watch
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
http://www.playbuzz.com/rachaelg/wha...tually-good-at

I apparently have a "philosophical brain": You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable. What about yourselves?
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have a logical mind! You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity. You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence. You're an excellent problem-solver.

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping already? :hmmm:
blackened_sky
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
"You think linguistically, finding it easier to express yourself through words than with images. You are intrigued with grammar, literature and languages - you are probably able to pick up foreign languages with ease."

:eek: I wish that were true. I'm terrible at learning new languages.
Manitude
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Philosophical. I don't think I was able to answer some of the questions quite appropriately, though. I tend to have my best ideas when getting to sleep. I then forget them when I fall asleep, only remembering I had (note: past tense) a great idea.
Powpowpowpowpow
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't expect to get an accurate result because of the limited answers to the questions. The only one I could answer honestly was the half empty, half full one. I answered "who cares?" The rest I just had to pick the closest answer, sometimes there was not a closest answer.

"You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable."

This isn't true of me at all. Yes, I do have some desire to seek truth but who doesn't? Also, seeing the big picture is something I could never really get the hang of. I wouldn't have struggled so much in school and growing up if... you know what I don't really give a crap. I just want to get this line spacing and grey text fixed. How do I get it back to normal? I don't even know how it got like this.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The logical brain.
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Linguistic Brain :

You think linguistically, finding it easier to express yourself through words than with images. You are intrigued with grammar, literature and languages - you are probably able to pick up foreign languages with ease.

Wow that's actually amazingly accurate.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable.
Toriar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Logical brain
Riku
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Logical…lol
Badshah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Philosophical brain. No surprise.
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Such a terrible quiz lol. Has nothing to do with the brain or relevant personal preferences :rolleyes:
jaspreet123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sexual fantasy
Wissenschaft
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're an emotional thinker. You're guided by your feelings and desire to help others. People are your first concern. You enjoy listening to others, and find it easy to empathize and understand that others have different perspectives. You're the glue that holds people together.

What a ridiculous quiz. I am definitely not guided by my feelings,
I hate (most) people, and I certainly don't enjoy listening to them. I am the party killer, not the glue holding people together.
AstroNandos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Err, I think the quiz is faulty...

You're an emotional thinker. You're guided by your feelings and desire to help others. People are your first concern. You enjoy listening to others, and find it easy to empathize and understand that others have different perspectives. You're the glue that holds people together.
LavenderBlueSky88
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Emotional brain
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All my brain is good for is remembering the lyrics to trashy mainstream songs I don't even like smh
Ozzin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sounds about right.

You have a logical mind! You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity. You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence. You're an excellent problem-solver.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.79%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.21%

Watched Threads