cboonx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
One double room available in a 5 bedroom house for someone
to move in as soon as possible. The house is situated in charminster(Bournemouth) and is an ideal location for students who are currently at university and the house sits in between talbot campus and landsdowne campus (for those that are BU students). The house is currently shared between 3 boys and 1 girl and we are looking for a potential house mate (no preference on gender) to replace myself. The rent is £290 a month with £5 broadband and a £30 utility bill. The house has 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet room, one upstairs and the other downstairs. There is a spacious living room, and a fairly big kitchen to sit down and eat in. The room itself is a small double room, but also has a cosy touch to it.

For more information or to arrange a viewing contact me: 07403 899675
futbol
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What? No one can rent this site!

This thread is a scam guys.
cboonx
Rep:
?
(Original post by futbol)
What? No one can rent this site!

This thread is a scam guys.
Futbol, I am a bournemouth university student looking for someone to replace me so I can move into halls. It is NOT a scam.
Uosaf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CharleeB96)
Futbol, I am a bournemouth university student looking for someone to replace me so I can move into halls. It is NOT a scam.
Futbol was making a joke. The title of the thread is 'STUDENT ROOM available to rent'. He was referring to the fact that this site is called 'the STUDENT ROOM' too and that no one can rent this site
cboonx
Rep:
?
oh i see. haha my bad!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed