The Student Room Group

Primark Interview

I have an interview lined up for Primark, and I just want to know what I should expect in terms of questions. Could anyone who works for Primark please provide me with some help? Thank you in advance.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Capintesta
I have an interview lined up for Primark, and I just want to know what I should expect in terms of questions. Could anyone who works for Primark please provide me with some help? Thank you in advance.

Hey I worked for Primark for almost a year and I can say that the interview was quite straightforward and one of the easiest ones I've had tbh. I was asked the basic questions like previous experience, customer service all that and then a few questions about why I wanted to work with Primark and who I thought were primark's biggest competitors.

Just stay calm and you should be fine

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Abyiat96
Hey I worked for Primark for almost a year and I can say that the interview was quite straightforward and one of the easiest ones I've had tbh. I was asked the basic questions like previous experience, customer service all that and then a few questions about why I wanted to work with Primark and who I thought were primark's biggest competitors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
I got the job. I have an induction on Thursday, is this usually paid?
Reply 4
well done! Yes you get paid for your induction.
Reply 5
Congratulations,
When did you gave your interview? and how long it took for the result?
I did my interview last Tue and still waiting for the result
Thanks
Reply 6
I had my interview yesterday and I got the result on the day.
Reply 7
Original post by Capintesta
I had my interview yesterday and I got the result on the day.

ok cool.
Reply 8
I applied for Christmas role..Did you applied the same position?
Reply 9
Yes.
Reply 10
ok thanks
Reply 11
No problem.
Hi, I just found out I failed the online assessment on the primark website.. Does anyone know how to redo it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I also applied for a job a primark but was unsuccessful. I now want to apply again and therefore I was wondeing if you could give me some tips on the online assesment. Thank You
Original post by Pasqualino11
Hi, I just found out I failed the online assessment on the primark website.. Does anyone know how to redo it?

I guess you have to wait a couple of months. The first time I had tried to apply I hadn't done it as well as I should have but then I had done it again a couple of months later and made sure I anewered everything correctly and I was asked for an interview and I got the job. Any questions you can ask me :smile:
Original post by hereandthere
I guess you have to wait a couple of months. The first time I had tried to apply I hadn't done it as well as I should have but then I had done it again a couple of months later and made sure I anewered everything correctly and I was asked for an interview and I got the job. Any questions you can ask me :smile:

Hi, I also need help is it possible if you could help me with the assesment Too?
Thank You
Original post by Ruqayya_x
Hi, I also need help is it possible if you could help me with the assesment Too?
Thank You

Sure, I can try. I had helped my cousin and she had gotten to the interview stages but I don't know what happened and she didn't get the job. She was happy she got to the interview and experienced it. I think what really helped me was the fact that I had previous customer service experience which helped me during the assessment.
Yeah, the same I will be happy to get the interview stage and then try my best to get the job, and no I do not have previous customer service in a retail setting but have call centre based previous experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think you can tell us what you said for those questions because sometimes I have trouble remembering things at interviews, and I haven't thought about their competitors. Also can you write questions or answers down on a piece of paper and take it in with you?
Original post by Ruqayya_x
Yeah, the same I will be happy to get the interview stage and then try my best to get the job, and no I do not have previous customer service in a retail setting but have call centre based previous experience.

All you have to think is what you would do in that situation. Don't try and find the easy way out but instead show them how you'll work your way around things and rectify any mistakes. Also don't forget customer service is vital so even if you're midway through stocking shelves etc you must go and help the customer no matter what. The customer is the boss of your boss and they can fire anyone so think of customer service before anything. Good luck for the assessment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending