The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me yay!!!!
Reply 2
east midlands! so kinda
Reply 3
Dickie
im starting to feel left out. We've had threads about the north and south, but none about the midlands!

so, who else lives in the best part of the country? :biggrin:

During term time, I do.
Reply 4
Rugby, Formerly Birmingham, Wahey Up The Brummies
Reply 5
Now in London, but me a brummie!
Che
Rugby, Formerly Birmingham, Wahey Up The Brummies
i live in solihull (well, very near there anyway) would prefer to live in either peak district, yorkshire (north), scotland, or pembrokeshire......but its ok here! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Dickie
im starting to feel left out. We've had threads about the north and south, but none about the midlands!

so, who else lives in the best part of the country? :biggrin:

we got virtually everythin in brum, aanythin to be honest, specailly when you live near the centre like myself, i mean take shoppin for examples, we got the bullring, what more do u want
Reply 8
maximusmak
we got virtually everythin in brum, aanythin to be honest, specailly when you live near the centre like myself, i mean take shoppin for examples, we got the bullring, what more do u want

ive not actually been to the BR yet! I live nearer to merry(!) hill, and havent really needed to trek over to the city yet.
Reply 9
Dickie
ive not actually been to the BR yet! I live nearer to merry(!) hill, and havent really needed to trek over to the city yet.

it aint all that, i mean its got everythin yuo need, as is close to many theme parks and al that, but its got nufin special.

but its got clean water unlike london, av u tasted the water there, yukkkkk
Reply 10
i live near Birmingham in Walsall
Reply 11
Mr_Scruffy
i live near Birmingham in Walsall

Ahhh! Fond memories of the illuminations :cool:
Reply 12
I definitely do in the holidays, and sort of do at the moment (Cambridge is not really South, after all). My friends all accuse me of being Northern :mad:
Reply 13
Stoke is awful, but Birmingham seems quite nice, from what you see on the train.
Reply 14
well i used to live in coventry moved down south but i go back alot i popped over to the bullring the ova week and i thought the sushi bar in selfidges was amazin but it was full
Reply 15
fishpaste
Stoke is awful, but Birmingham seems quite nice, from what you see on the train.

Centre of Birmingham is quite cool now actually. There are some less nice bits, but the middle is great. Have only been to Waterworld in Stoke.
Reply 16
Helenia
Centre of Birmingham is quite cool now actually. There are some less nice bits, but the middle is great. Have only been to Waterworld in Stoke.

waterworld is cool. not been there in ages tho...
fishpaste

u tellin me u aint been there before?

well to be honest i cant tell the difference from one city to another, unless if it had a unique site, i.e. big ben, or here in bham, the bullring, or via the accent, it all looks the same to me otherwise
Reply 18
i used to live in grantham in lincolnshire, and now in the south everyone calls me a northener, and if i go to the north or midlands they call me a southerner.
Reply 19
I would count Birmingham as being "the North", but then I am both a southerner and geographically challenged! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending