conditional offer liverpool JM

Watch
This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is this uni any good as ive got a conditional offer requireing C C B and im neva gonna get these grades lol as at AS i only got C C D. if i got say C C D at A2 level would they let me in?
mooseyfish
Report 16 years ago
why isnt it possible for you to get those grades? i improved my D at Maths As to a B at A level, but yes if you are only a grade or so down you have a good chance of still getting in. especially if the subject you are applying for is short of applicants, eg. maths at pretty much every uni (look to see if its available as an extra course on the ucas website)
alio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mooseyfish)
why isnt it possible for you to get those grades? i improved my D at Maths As to a B at A level, but yes if you are only a grade or so down you have a good chance of still getting in. especially if the subject you are applying for is short of applicants, eg. maths at pretty much every uni (look to see if its available as an extra course on the ucas website)
oh soz i went downstairs
ok thanks for the advice i wud have thought there wud have been an high demand for maths :confused:
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you could try rinign up the uni and asking if they'd give you a lower offer
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (74)
47.44%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.95%
Change uni choice through clearing (36)
23.08%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.97%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.56%

Watched Threads