This discussion is closed.
amanda
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
In the coursework file for Gcse maths there is a piece called Table Patterns which I think should be 7 pages long but shows only 3. How do I get to the other pages? Does anyone have any ideas on maths coursework to do with box nets and volumes of finished boxes?
Rachie
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
I think i have done a piece of coursework like that, about boxes containing tea bags i think, i found it hard!! I would like to help you but i cant remember what i did for it
but if u explain what it is you need help with i will try to help but as i said i found it hard and cant remember well, sorry!!
just letting u know that ive done work like it, u r not the only one who gets stuck!!
carole.smith2
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
you could always say that there has been a decision that there is a fixed size eg a piece of A4 for the net to be cut out and what shape would give you the max volume or you could specify that they had to tesselate into a set sized box.
Hope this helps

You should also check out Coursework.Info's GCSE Maths Coursework Section

http://www.coursework.info/6/
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (27)
8.01%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (26)
7.72%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (73)
21.66%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (42)
12.46%
No, nothing has changed (106)
31.45%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (63)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise