mohamed31
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm thinking of applying at RHUL for European studies and I was wondering if RHUL is good for this course.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mohamed31)
I'm thinking of applying at RHUL for European studies and I was wondering if RHUL is good for this course.
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university!
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mohamed31)
Hi,

It's great to hear that you're thinking about applying to European Studies at Royal Holloway. If you have any questions about the course or your application that you'd like me to answer, I am more than happy to help you. If not, then I wish you the best of luck for your university applications!

Katie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads