This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And thats another thing, if youre really fat, dont have your thong hanging all over the place please, or wear boob tubes. Anyone seen that fat little troll from Club Reps I think? She has black hair and shes always got her belly exposed and thong in view and it makes me want to be bloody SICK.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
And thats another thing, if youre really fat, dont have your thong hanging all over the place please, or wear boob tubes. Anyone seen that fat little troll from Club Reps I think? She has black hair and shes always got her belly exposed and thong in view and it makes me want to be bloody SICK.
I don't like to see visible underwear on any size woman tbh
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I saw a girl the other day who was about 12 and she had her bum hanging out and a jewelled thong on. What the hell was her mum thinking letting her out like that my mum would freak out now.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I don't like to see visible underwear on any size woman tbh
I think it looks pretty sexy provided youre not bloody obese and provided youre not showing too much..
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
women are really really poor at carrying weight, in the main.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
women are really really poor at carrying weight, in the main.
thanks for that
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Better to wear a thong than submit the world and yourself to 4 buttock syndrome (when you get to a certain size *all* big pants have this effect :yuk: )
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
What about those things that look like shorts but give support? Not very feminine though...
Do you mean the scarey looking big pants? (ala bridget jones).

Personally I'd rather look a little lumpy than feel like I was wearing my nan's grey washing day knickers
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can get nice big shorty pants. I have a really nice lilac pair and bra and they are actually decent looking (even though they are big) and they have good keep the stomach in power. Sorted
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I feel all wiggly (or jiggly as you might say PQ!) if I don't wear nice, proper pants. I need some fabric between my bottom and a pair of trousers/skirt or else I feel obscene.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do wear thongs with some clothes but I'm also quite a fan of sexy bigger knickers.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Superhero pants all the way! ()
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't you sometimes want to feel obscene?
Thongs aren't worth it. If you're going to have a VPL don't wear pants. Simple.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to hate thongs until I realised that the ones which looked more severe (the stringier looking ones) were actually more comfortable - the ones with a comfy looking wider bit at the back are the worst.

Although some are just oddly shaped....sometimes I wonder if they're not meant for women at all
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Thongs aren't worth it. If you're going to have a VPL don't wear pants. Simple.
lol I prefer the stringy ones too. No pants freaks me out imagine if you got hit by a bus
Maskal|
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyballerina)
How fat is too fat?

I am basing this on women's UK dress sizes because it doesn't matter so much for men (unfair I know but true. I live in the real world, not an ideal one.)
it matters whether your male or female but males don't make such a deal of it. If you are a fat *****/******* is doesn't matter I suppose.
Maskal|
Report 16 years ago
I like pants on a woman, of any type. The no-knickers thing doesn't really do much for me. Get 'em on luv!
Yeah I prefer panties else you can smell the fish wafting when close if the woman isn't wearing anything. You cn always tell when a woman is going commando from the fish!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskal|)
Yeah I prefer panties else you can smell the fish wafting when close if the woman isn't wearing anything. You cn always tell when a woman is going commando from the fish!
Awww it's so sweet the way virgins spout off about things they don't understand in an attempt to look experienced....

One word (look away if you're eating):

Smegma
grace
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
American fat!
ooooh, i get it, you mean like britney spears, jennifer love hewitt, cindy crawford kinda fat? Or like all the anoerexic cheerleaders? Face it, not everyone in America is fat. I've seen plenty of obsese people in england and plenty of skinny people in america. I hate it when people assume all americans are fat!
Maskal|
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Awww it's so sweet the way virgins spout off about things they don't understand in an attempt to look experienced....

One word (look away if you're eating):

Smegma
Exactly you can smell the smegma, I know what it means, I used to watch red dwarf so nice try. And i'm not a virgin I lost that when I was 13 so again, nice try.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.76%
Confident (30)
11.95%
Indifferent (43)
17.13%
Unsure (67)
26.69%
Worried (89)
35.46%

Watched Threads