Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And thats another thing, if youre really fat, dont have your thong hanging all over the place please, or wear boob tubes. Anyone seen that fat little troll from Club Reps I think? She has black hair and shes always got her belly exposed and thong in view and it makes me want to be bloody SICK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    And thats another thing, if youre really fat, dont have your thong hanging all over the place please, or wear boob tubes. Anyone seen that fat little troll from Club Reps I think? She has black hair and shes always got her belly exposed and thong in view and it makes me want to be bloody SICK.
    I don't like to see visible underwear on any size woman tbh

ReputationRep:
    I saw a girl the other day who was about 12 and she had her bum hanging out and a jewelled thong on. What the hell was her mum thinking letting her out like that my mum would freak out now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I don't like to see visible underwear on any size woman tbh
    I think it looks pretty sexy provided youre not bloody obese and provided youre not showing too much..

ReputationRep:
    women are really really poor at carrying weight, in the main.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    women are really really poor at carrying weight, in the main.
    thanks for that
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Better to wear a thong than submit the world and yourself to 4 buttock syndrome (when you get to a certain size *all* big pants have this effect :yuk: )
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What about those things that look like shorts but give support? Not very feminine though...
    Do you mean the scarey looking big pants? (ala bridget jones).

Personally I'd rather look a little lumpy than feel like I was wearing my nan's grey washing day knickers

ReputationRep:
    You can get nice big shorty pants. I have a really nice lilac pair and bra and they are actually decent looking (even though they are big) and they have good keep the stomach in power. Sorted

ReputationRep:
    I feel all wiggly (or jiggly as you might say PQ!) if I don't wear nice, proper pants. I need some fabric between my bottom and a pair of trousers/skirt or else I feel obscene.

ReputationRep:
    I do wear thongs with some clothes but I'm also quite a fan of sexy bigger knickers.

ReputationRep:
    Superhero pants all the way! ()

ReputationRep:
    Don't you sometimes want to feel obscene?
    Thongs aren't worth it. If you're going to have a VPL don't wear pants. Simple.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I used to hate thongs until I realised that the ones which looked more severe (the stringier looking ones) were actually more comfortable - the ones with a comfy looking wider bit at the back are the worst.

Although some are just oddly shaped....sometimes I wonder if they're not meant for women at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Thongs aren't worth it. If you're going to have a VPL don't wear pants. Simple.
    lol I prefer the stringy ones too. No pants freaks me out imagine if you got hit by a bus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyballerina)
    How fat is too fat?

I am basing this on women's UK dress sizes because it doesn't matter so much for men (unfair I know but true. I live in the real world, not an ideal one.)
    it matters whether your male or female but males don't make such a deal of it. If you are a fat *****/******* is doesn't matter I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I like pants on a woman, of any type. The no-knickers thing doesn't really do much for me. Get 'em on luv!
    Yeah I prefer panties else you can smell the fish wafting when close if the woman isn't wearing anything. You cn always tell when a woman is going commando from the fish!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Maskal|)
    Yeah I prefer panties else you can smell the fish wafting when close if the woman isn't wearing anything. You cn always tell when a woman is going commando from the fish!
    Awww it's so sweet the way virgins spout off about things they don't understand in an attempt to look experienced....

One word (look away if you're eating):

Smegma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    American fat!
    ooooh, i get it, you mean like britney spears, jennifer love hewitt, cindy crawford kinda fat? Or like all the anoerexic cheerleaders? Face it, not everyone in America is fat. I've seen plenty of obsese people in england and plenty of skinny people in america. I hate it when people assume all americans are fat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Awww it's so sweet the way virgins spout off about things they don't understand in an attempt to look experienced....

One word (look away if you're eating):

Smegma
    Exactly you can smell the smegma, I know what it means, I used to watch red dwarf so nice try. And i'm not a virgin I lost that when I was 13 so again, nice try.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.