Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to ask , where does most of your money go? what do you consume with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    just wanted to ask , where does most of your money go? what do you consume with it?
    Theres been loads of threads on this before, i'm sure one will be dug out by the time I find one.

ReputationRep:
    Alchohol
    Club entry fees
    Food
    Coca-cola
    Music
    gig tickets
    HIFI stuff
    Clothes
    And just general expenses such as rent.

ReputationRep:
    One blonde 5 foot 6 girl.

ReputationRep:
    Most of mine goes on food and rent, - with a little kept back for entertainment (drink, music, cinema) and some to go into savings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    One blonde 5 foot 6 girl.
    Ughhhhhh, surely not Ann Widdecombe? I thought you had taste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Ughhhhhh, surely not Ann Widdecombe? I thought you had taste
    Uh, yess don't get me going on the widdster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Alchohol
    Club entry fees
    Food
    Coca-cola
    Music
    gig tickets
    HIFI stuff
    Clothes
    And just general expenses such as rent.
    if u ad too choses from the above, what will it have been

ReputationRep:
    if u ad too choses from the above, what will it have been
    Clubbing and music. All the rest are just luxeries. You can find food in dustbins.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Mortgage
    Petrol

ReputationRep:
    rent

ReputationRep:
    Um, clothes and shoes, food and drink (as in lunch when out, or when out for nthe evening) and travel, and chilling (to use the poll's wording)

I don't have a job, but if I did I know I'd spend a lot more, but at the same time, save more. I need uni money, see.

ReputationRep:
    Books. I'm an English student, so I spend a ridiculous amount on books :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Food
    Going out
    Alcohol
    CD's
    DVD's
    Petrol
    Books
    Presents
    Random rubbish

I'm addicted to spending moeny

ReputationRep:
    I spent a lot of money on my Smith (if you don't know what Smith is you probably need to spend more time on UKL ) he is very expensive requiring me to frequently visit a certain kind of shop.

I am addicted to buying vynil and CDs from Music Zone. Last week I broke my clubbing record of spending £80 in night clubs. I used to be such a sensible boy as well.

ReputationRep:
    I spend money on Food more then anything. I usually have to pay for me and my gf.
    I also spend my money on things I don't need but I think I do.

ReputationRep:
    Technically it mostly goes on rent, but that's all in one go... on an ongoing basis, it all disappears on food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I spent a lot of money on my Smith (if you don't know what Smith is you probably need to spend more time on UKL ) he is very expensive requiring me to frequently visit a certain kind of shop.

I am addicted to buying vynil and CDs from Music Zone. Last week I broke my clubbing record of spending £80 in night clubs. I used to be such a sensible boy as well.
    bah, sensible is rated too highly. i tried to do it after my birthday *being adult and all the jazz* and it's so boring.

now i have a compromise. me and my mate are goin for a swim then having a few drinkies..... and we're taking our maths with us.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Most of my money goes on my college bill.

The rest:
    Food
    Alcohol/going out
    clothes.

Thank God I don't pay for petrol in my Mum's car!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Most of my money goes on my college bill.

The rest:
    Food
    Alcohol/going out
    clothes.

Thank God I don't pay for petrol in my Mum's car!
    its probably cuz your mum likes you, but ill do that out of respect to my mum if i drove her car.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.