The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its missing handbags! :eek:
Reply 21
lou p
bah, sensible is rated too highly. i tried to do it after my birthday *being adult and all the jazz* and it's so boring.

now i have a compromise. me and my mate are goin for a swim then having a few drinkies..... and we're taking our maths with us.

lou xxx

you and your maths, are you a mathmatician or something because if your are then you can be a great help to me cuz i need some bloody help in maths, strugglin on p1 never mind p2
Reply 22
Everdawn
Its missing handbags! :eek:

well, that can go under clothes
Reply 23
maximusmak
its probably cuz your mum likes you, but ill do that out of respect to my mum if i drove her car.

Mainly it's because it's her car, and she drives it most of the year, I just use it when I'm at home. Yes, she does like me though :smile:
Reply 24
Firearms.
Reply 25
amazingtrade
Clubbing and music. All the rest are just luxeries. You can find food in dustbins.

lol, nbut my mate kills at least a fiva on food a day, he aint fat, but my man starves and eats like there's no tomorrow
Reply 26
Helenia
Mainly it's because it's her car, and she drives it most of the year, I just use it when I'm at home. Yes, she does like me though :smile:

well, there you go, love can cancel out most things
Reply 27
Bryansix
I spend money on Food more then anything. I usually have to pay for me and my gf.
I also spend my money on things I don't need but I think I do.

in my opinion you speak on behalf at least a quarter of the nation

Latest

Trending

Trending