Disrupted studies. HELP required please.

Watch
halamadrid777
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,
I applied to University of Sheffield. I had some disruption in studies last year which was mentioned by my referee in detail in his reference, but I couldn't submit Disrupted studies form, did not even know about this kind of form. I came to know about it today. Image Do you think they will take into account my mitigating circumstances? My predicted grades are good, so are my past academic record and reference? Am I at a disadvantage? I have already sent my application.
Please help please.
halamadrid777
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
bump.
lukasthepoet
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by halamadrid777)
bump.
When was the application sent?

Just complete the form with school and send it along, attaching a brief explanation letter. Make sure you write your ucas number/identifying details so they can match the DS form with your ucas application.
You've got nothing to lose by sending the form now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads