The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
piginapoke
Beer: Guinness (Ireland), Newcastle Brown Ale (Newcastle) or Hoegaarden (Belgium).
Spirits: Bourbon (USA), rum (Jamaica), port (Portugal)

newcastle brown - yuk, its like tar

i really like nastro azzurro lager, but its not sold at any pubs, so i usually drink kronenburg in pubs/clubs. I also like Corona...

i bought a bottle of heineken the other night in a club just because the bottle was so cool, its a metal bottle rather than a glass one. Good idea i reckon because it stops pikeys being able to bottle people... and its nice and light :cool:
Reply 41
Daveo
Double archers and lemonade. Although not anymore cos its insanely expensive everywhere I seem to go.

and you're a guy? if boys drunk that round here, they'd be battered, lol! unless they're gay of course!

:smile:

tis my fave drink too, by the way - although i have been known to drink many many doubles straight recently!! i really have to slow my drinking down. t-total fortnight methinks!!

:biggrin:
i may sound like an alcoholic but i like most beers, vodka iron brew and strongbow
Reply 43
Kronny is the one, the only.
Reply 44
Well Beer I would have to go with a dark beer just because I can't stand light ones. In specific Sam Addams or Becks Dark S.A. Boston, and Becks is German. Liquor... that is tough, I might have to say anything with Rum and Vodka. Maybe some Gin. I am really picky when it comes to beer. I don't drink anything from a can.
Reply 45
madjesti
i may sound like an alcoholic but i like most beers, vodka iron brew and strongbow

all in one glass??? :biggrin:
Reply 46
Jack Daniels and Coke, or Brandy and Coke - two drinks surely drunk by god himself! Gimme a 70cl bottle of JD and a straw and thats me in heaven for the night.

...oh and about the snorting thing... I've heard of snorting sambuca too, but am I presuming you don't actually snort the whole damn shot? surely you just snort a little of it - snorting 25ml of liquid (especially when it tastes like that vile cough medicine your mum used to give you!) is surely quite a nasty thing to do - if not slightly lethal!
Reply 47
Tinykates
me toooooooooooo :biggrin:

me too in fact.

I do also drink Hoegaarden (especially grand crue), Guinness, Asahi, Amaretto and whisky. Not usually at the same time.

Alaric.
My favourite poisons are:

Stella
Strongbow
Blackthorn
Snakebite
Double JD and Coke
Vodka
Golden Maverick
Something I advise against: Raki - Turkish liquor, 45% and tastes of anise, very nasty, and the Turks drink it by taking a shot, and while in the mouth they shake their head, very effective at making best use of the alcohol!

have u tried chinese rice wine - thats pretty stong stuff.

Did anyone hear about that new device which gets u drunk by sniffing in vodka vapours?
Reply 50
amazingtrade
You have sex on the beach? Which one? Calling all lads on UKL come and watch Lou have sex on the beach!

P.S I know its a cocktail really.

lol, the sand gets everywhere...

*likes the new AT*

lou xxx
Reply 51
Has anyone tried Alize? I beleive it is imported from France. It is a mixture of Cognac and different flavors of fruit juice. I like the taste a lot.
Reply 52
Cant get enough of Bundaberg Rum! From Bundaberg in east-central Queensland!
Reply 53
Well i live in belgium where stella artois is actually tastey so it is that or jupiler!

Stella in england tastes like piss, so if ur going to have stella have it in belgium
Reply 54
The best beer is easily: Corona but belgium stella comes up close (english stella taste different). But my fav drink either martini, or a tequila sunrise (or plain shot with the lemon and salt of course) or a shot of bols blue
Reply 55
thats a lot of alcohol
Reply 56
Vodka Lemon and Lime or Archers & Lemonade... always doubles obviously!
Reply 58
Lager : Heineken
Beer : Newcastle Brown Ale or Leffe Blonde
Spirit : Absinthe
Reply 59
Brown Ale is definately the best thing ever invented.

After a long night out, I get to wander past the brewery on my way into Uni...........mmmmmmm, heaven!

Latest

Trending

Trending