my friend was sick on sambuca sat

ReputationRep:
    i luv sex on the beach

ReputationRep:
    sex on the beach
    smirnoff black ice
    double jd & coke

ReputationRep:
    This is a really intense subject for me....
    but it's gotta be a cocktail or a Malibu with coke....accompanied by a Chinese and the company of Mr G.Duck. proper booshank, innit.
    That was for you sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    White rum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    Yes and because you have seen it, it doesn't mean that "In Poland and Russia they drink vodka and meths through their eyes"... I'm Russian and I can assure you that that is a pile of *******s. excuse my french.
    I didn't say that everyone did it; merely implied it was more popular there than in most places. Your over-reaction and misinterpretation of my post just made you look silly!

I only like the Mexican beer that tastes like Sprite.

ReputationRep:
    Heineken

I can't wait to try a bit of sake the next time I go to a Japanese restaurant as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryansix)
    If you drink, what do you frequent? If it is beer... where is it from?
    Yingling Lauger, brewed right here in Pa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryansix)
    If you drink, what do you frequent? If it is beer... where is it from?

double southern comfort on the rocks, or JD n coke...yummy!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The best native beer I have had (for the purposes of getting sloshed FAST) has to be Austria's Fohrenburger - this stuff is quite simply the ****.

Trust me, after six pints of this you will feel the kick!

Austria - oh so many happy memories - the last night of a school skiing trip, cue funny-ass disco with 70 other teenagers on similar trips, which I will remember for the rest of my life and went a little like this:

In space of 2 hours :

3/4 Fohrenburger beers
    2 Fohrenburger Weiss beers (tamer version)
    2 Vodka + Coke
    1 Vodka Lemonade
    2 Budweiser
    1 Corona
    3 consecutive 80% rum shots (at least 50% bigger than av. UK measures)

yes, oh yes, I blame some random Bristol people for the coup de grace (which they bought for me) -
    A flaming Sambuca - downed and then 'gas-chambered' on their advice , in front of the teacher in charge of the trip (who was not impressed!!!)

At this point I was literally dragged out from the disco and lined up against a wall with three other near paralytics, lol. I swear I felt okay before the Sambuca, after having it I was completely whacked out and felt sooo sick. I had to be literally carried back by my mates whilst avoiding the teachers (for obvious reasons).

Sadly, when we arrived back at the hotel (in my defence it took ages for my mates to find the keys) I just missed the toilet and instead redecorated the door, carpet and surrounding walls of the hotel corridor

Lol, best bit of all was when my friend on the bunk below woke up in the morning wondering what the smell was on his clothes ( his clothes were piled up in the middle of the floor) - lol, and no - I will never confess to having sprung a midnight leak on his kit hehehe,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    The best native beer I have had (for the purposes of getting sloshed FAST) has to be Austria's Fohrenburger - this stuff is quite simply the ****.

Trust me, after six pints of this you will feel the kick!

Austria - oh so many happy memories - the last night of a school skiing trip, cue funny-ass disco with 70 other teenagers on similar trips, which I will remember for the rest of my life and went a little like this:

In space of 2 hours :

3/4 Fohrenburger beers
    2 Fohrenburger Weiss beers (tamer version)
    2 Vodka + Coke
    1 Vodka Lemonade
    2 Budweiser
    1 Corona
    3 consecutive 80% rum shots (at least 50% bigger than av. UK measures)

yes, oh yes, I blame some random Bristol people for the coup de grace (which they bought for me) -
    A flaming Sambuca - downed and then 'gas-chambered' on their advice , in front of the teacher in charge of the trip (who was not impressed!!!)

At this point I was literally dragged out from the disco and lined up against a wall with three other near paralytics, lol. I swear I felt okay before the Sambuca, after having it I was completely whacked out and felt sooo sick. I had to be literally carried back by my mates whilst avoiding the teachers (for obvious reasons).

Sadly, when we arrived back at the hotel (in my defence it took ages for my mates to find the keys) I just missed the toilet and instead redecorated the door, carpet and surrounding walls of the hotel corridor

Lol, best bit of all was when my friend on the bunk below woke up in the morning wondering what the smell was on his clothes ( his clothes were piled up in the middle of the floor) - lol, and no - I will never confess to having sprung a midnight leak on his kit hehehe,
    Blimey, quite a school trip.

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna get pissed quick, mobbdeeprob will tell ya!

ReputationRep:
    Vodka Redbull, although I don't drink very often...I promise...!

ReputationRep:
    i drink any cider and beer. i quite like vodka as well

ReputationRep:
    Silly children. The quickest way to get drunk is to schol about two litres of cheap red wine. It works every time.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.