What is everybody's favorite beer/ drink?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
kirstenb
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Malibu and Diet Coke!!!
shing_a_ding
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Vodka, lemonade and lime.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
does any one here like Shanni??
its so nice.
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
vodka lemon and lime, and sex on the beach cocktail
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my friend was sick on sambuca sat
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i luv sex on the beach
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sex on the beach
smirnoff black ice
double jd & coke
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is a really intense subject for me....
but it's gotta be a cocktail or a Malibu with coke....accompanied by a Chinese and the company of Mr G.Duck. proper booshank, innit.
That was for you sweetie.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
White rum.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Yannis)
Yes and because you have seen it, it doesn't mean that "In Poland and Russia they drink vodka and meths through their eyes"... I'm Russian and I can assure you that that is a pile of *******s. excuse my french.
I didn't say that everyone did it; merely implied it was more popular there than in most places. Your over-reaction and misinterpretation of my post just made you look silly!
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I only like the Mexican beer that tastes like Sprite.
chidori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heineken

I can't wait to try a bit of sake the next time I go to a Japanese restaurant as well.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bryansix)
If you drink, what do you frequent? If it is beer... where is it from?
Yingling Lauger, brewed right here in Pa.
phil4u2nv
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bryansix)
If you drink, what do you frequent? If it is beer... where is it from?

double southern comfort on the rocks, or JD n coke...yummy!! :cool:
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The best native beer I have had (for the purposes of getting sloshed FAST) has to be Austria's Fohrenburger - this stuff is quite simply the ****.

Trust me, after six pints of this you will feel the kick!

Austria - oh so many happy memories - the last night of a school skiing trip, cue funny-ass disco with 70 other teenagers on similar trips, which I will remember for the rest of my life and went a little like this:

In space of 2 hours :

3/4 Fohrenburger beers
2 Fohrenburger Weiss beers (tamer version)
2 Vodka + Coke
1 Vodka Lemonade
2 Budweiser
1 Corona
3 consecutive 80% rum shots (at least 50% bigger than av. UK measures)

yes, oh yes, I blame some random Bristol people for the coup de grace (which they bought for me) -
A flaming Sambuca - downed and then 'gas-chambered' on their advice , in front of the teacher in charge of the trip (who was not impressed!!!)

At this point I was literally dragged out from the disco and lined up against a wall with three other near paralytics, lol. I swear I felt okay before the Sambuca, after having it I was completely whacked out and felt sooo sick. I had to be literally carried back by my mates whilst avoiding the teachers (for obvious reasons).

Sadly, when we arrived back at the hotel (in my defence it took ages for my mates to find the keys) I just missed the toilet and instead redecorated the door, carpet and surrounding walls of the hotel corridor

Lol, best bit of all was when my friend on the bunk below woke up in the morning wondering what the smell was on his clothes ( his clothes were piled up in the middle of the floor) - lol, and no - I will never confess to having sprung a midnight leak on his kit hehehe,
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
The best native beer I have had (for the purposes of getting sloshed FAST) has to be Austria's Fohrenburger - this stuff is quite simply the ****.

Trust me, after six pints of this you will feel the kick!

Austria - oh so many happy memories - the last night of a school skiing trip, cue funny-ass disco with 70 other teenagers on similar trips, which I will remember for the rest of my life and went a little like this:

In space of 2 hours :

3/4 Fohrenburger beers
2 Fohrenburger Weiss beers (tamer version)
2 Vodka + Coke
1 Vodka Lemonade
2 Budweiser
1 Corona
3 consecutive 80% rum shots (at least 50% bigger than av. UK measures)

yes, oh yes, I blame some random Bristol people for the coup de grace (which they bought for me) -
A flaming Sambuca - downed and then 'gas-chambered' on their advice , in front of the teacher in charge of the trip (who was not impressed!!!)

At this point I was literally dragged out from the disco and lined up against a wall with three other near paralytics, lol. I swear I felt okay before the Sambuca, after having it I was completely whacked out and felt sooo sick. I had to be literally carried back by my mates whilst avoiding the teachers (for obvious reasons).

Sadly, when we arrived back at the hotel (in my defence it took ages for my mates to find the keys) I just missed the toilet and instead redecorated the door, carpet and surrounding walls of the hotel corridor

Lol, best bit of all was when my friend on the bunk below woke up in the morning wondering what the smell was on his clothes ( his clothes were piled up in the middle of the floor) - lol, and no - I will never confess to having sprung a midnight leak on his kit hehehe,
Blimey, quite a school trip.
JeSuS_sLiCeR
Report 16 years ago
if u wanna get pissed quick, mobbdeeprob will tell ya!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Vodka Redbull, although I don't drink very often...I promise...!
JeSuS_sLiCeR
Report 16 years ago
i drink any cider and beer. i quite like vodka as well
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Silly children. The quickest way to get drunk is to schol about two litres of cheap red wine. It works every time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.45%
Take exams next summer (42)
14.89%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.47%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.22%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.96%

Watched Threads