Girlfriends vagina is loose- can't seem to find sex pleasurable Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
There are a few issues I am finding a little frustrating with my sex life...

Firstly, I'm girlfriends vagina is very sort of big and loose. When we have sex I can't particularly feel anything.

My penis tends to feel unusually numb and desensitized after a time. That is to say, I can't feel that my penis is inside her. She tends to get wet very quickly and so my penis tends to slide in and out fairly easily I'm not sure if this would add to my desensitisation due to the wet feeling or not.

When we first had sex it was much better, I could feel things, and I could last longer, but now I seem to *** within 5-10mins.

The lack of tightness is a whole different issue. By no means is this necessarily a deal breaker because I love her. But, I'm just after a practical solution?

The act of sex I find is monotonous because I guess we have the same routine, but also I just tend to thrust away vigorously, and given the fact she gets very wet and isn't as tight as she can be at other times, it becomes something that tires me quickly, and I have to focus a lot mentally to get through it.

Sometimes I question if it is my level of attraction toward her, but then I often can achieve an erection when we cuddle. I just sometimes struggle to keep my libido and maintain an erection after so long.

At the moment im taking anti depressants so I'm not sure it this has caused my sexual dysfunction.

Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Anti-depressants can have side effects on libido yes. They affected my ex, he couldn't keep it up.

She could try to do some exercises to train her pelvic floor, that may help her vagina somewhat.

And to think my bf is complaining about me being too tight and he can't last?! I have heard your situation quite a bit, just try to change your routine around a bit get some more spontaneity and see if she will do some exercises. Also speak to your doctor about your meds!
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I suspect that this is largely down to the anti-depressants.

I am struck by the way that you can't feel anything (in any position?) but that you come quicker than you want, implying you're getting some stimulation from something.
x-Venezia-x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe your penis is small?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Firstly, I'm girlfriends vagina is very sort of big and loose. When we have sex I can't particularly feel anything.

My penis tends to feel unusually numb and desensitized after a time. That is to say, I can't feel that my penis is inside her. She tends to get wet very quickly and so my penis tends to slide in and out fairly easily I'm not sure if this would add to my desensitisation due to the wet feeling or not.

When we first had sex it was much better, I could feel things, and I could last longer, but now I seem to *** within 5-10mins.

The lack of tightness is a whole different issue. By no means is this necessarily a deal breaker because I love her. But, I'm just after a practical solution?

The act of sex I find is monotonous because I guess we have the same routine, but also I just tend to thrust away vigorously, and given the fact she gets very wet and isn't as tight as she can be at other times, it becomes something that tires me quickly, and I have to focus a lot mentally to get through it.

Sometimes I question if it is my level of attraction toward her, but then I often can achieve an erection when we cuddle. I just sometimes struggle to keep my libido and maintain an erection after so long.

At the moment im taking anti depressants so I'm not sure it this has caused my sexual dysfunction.

Any advice?
Anti depressant can cause sesentisization for sure. I had sex when I had taken some Valium for a hangover, and it literally took me 1 hour to ***.

What doesn't make sense though, is that you *** quickly but don't feel anything?

I've had the same problem as you. My ex-girlfriend would get very wet and loose as soon as she is a little bit aroused, so I really couldn't feel anything after. This may sound wrong, but physically it felt much better in the beginning when she was still a little frighened and her muscles down there were more tensed.

I'm above average lenght but could never feel the bottom of her vagina. Just like penises, vaginas come in all different sizes and sometimes there can be sort of "genital incompability". I tried to research if there is any way to reduce lubrication, but the only thing someone came up with was honey (makes it stickier) but it didn't really help, just made it uncomfortable.

(Original post by x-Venezia-x)
Maybe your penis is small?
He said that in the beginning he never had that problem, but now he has. And unless you cut half off there is no way that your penis shrinks over time.. but the capacity of a vagina can definitely change.

Like I said, my girlfriend used to feel tight but the more hornly and comfortable she got, her vagina started feeling looser and looser.

On the other hand I've noticed though, that if I've been super horny with a girl who has a larger vagina than average, it's still not a problem. If you're aroused enough, anything will make you ***, so it's good to look at other reasons too e.g. your medication.

Anon. for obvious reasons.
sloan12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had the problem with vagina looseness and cleared by using dermalmd tightens serum.I suggest it to all.
jrodg1975
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
yeah the only thing I do to my wife is just keep wiping it dry
Eunomia
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you two are up for it you could try having sex through the back door as well. That is most likely to be tighter.
Eunomia
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by BiancaVarga)
I've been so insecure and worried that I was not tight enough for my partner and I was right. I've only had c sections and wondered why I was so loose. I considered vaginal rejuvenation and everything else. But using vagina tightening serum of myotaut for one week has caused me to become teenage tight. NO LIE... I can't wait to see the results. To all the ladies out there who suffer in silence like I did, this is for us. Don't let your man know. Just let him feel you... My hubby LOVES the way I grip it now.
Go home, you are drunk.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anti depressant can cause sesentisization for sure. I had sex when I had taken some Valium for a hangover, and it literally took me 1 hour to ***.

What doesn't make sense though, is that you *** quickly but don't feel anything?

I've had the same problem as you. My ex-girlfriend would get very wet and loose as soon as she is a little bit aroused, so I really couldn't feel anything after. This may sound wrong, but physically it felt much better in the beginning when she was still a little frighened and her muscles down there were more tensed.

I'm above average lenght but could never feel the bottom of her vagina. Just like penises, vaginas come in all different sizes and sometimes there can be sort of "genital incompability". I tried to research if there is any way to reduce lubrication, but the only thing someone came up with was honey (makes it stickier) but it didn't really help, just made it uncomfortable.

He said that in the beginning he never had that problem, but now he has. And unless you cut half off there is no way that your penis shrinks over time.. but the capacity of a vagina can definitely change.

Like I said, my girlfriend used to feel tight but the more hornly and comfortable she got, her vagina started feeling looser and looser.

On the other hand I've noticed though, that if I've been super horny with a girl who has a larger vagina than average, it's still not a problem. If you're aroused enough, anything will make you ***, so it's good to look at other reasons too e.g. your medication.

Anon. for obvious reasons.
Dicks can get bigger or smaller erections at different times so if op is on meds then yes, he could be having smaller erections.

Also The 'bottom of the vagina' is the cervix between the vagina and uterus. You don't want to 'reach it' because that will be really ****ing painful to your partner. I suggest you read up a bit about biology.
shogun341
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
wow. even with a small penis he should be able to feel. don't be mad cause you believe in the lie that every pussy is good pussy
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
I don’t have kids by had vaginal procedures done..it left me ruined tbh. Began using the dermalmd vaginal cream a month ago and am seeing more results than with other oils. the serum has moisture and lasting effects – not a fan of the smell but definitely effective
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I agree it could be meds contributing to this as desensitisation in your penis will not allow you to feel her tightness when her vaginal walls expand or contract during sex. Of course, birth control effects girls in different ways so that may be an issue here if she is not as tight as she used to be. But, since you said you love her, I suggest you both be as open and honest as possible about this and get medical advice. In meantime, changing positions more frequently may make a difference. Try a placing a pillow under her backside too as that pushes the vagina in and forward. My bf and I use that sometimes except my body can get hot quicker with a pillow so keep the bedroom cool. Her diet may be a factor here. Does she eat late at night and have spicy meals or junk food instead of more nutritious meals ? Regular exercise too is important for healthy sex organs as well as all parts of the human body. Consider exercising together by jogging, swimming or going to gym etc, as this will become a healthy shared experience for you both and is bound to improve your sex life, even if she never gets any tighter.
Anonymous #5
Report 7 months ago
I'm not quite sure how you will go about telling your gf she has a 'loose' vagina. I'm pretty sure any males on this thread would not like the size of their penis being topic of conversation. You can't just tell her to work her pelvic floor, you can't buy her weird cream without her knowing and you can't blame her for something that isn't her fault. Maybe the tablet you are on are to blame, maybe not, talk to your GP. As for your gf being 'too wet', I wouldn't complain at least you do something for her. I'd speak to your GP or go to your local sexual health clinic for advice before making assumptions
Madlad420
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago

Any advice?
So, sex is a very mental game my dear watson. It is not elementary as most people would have you belive. You need to "keep your head in the game" as well as in her.
A practical solution could be switching up what you actually do in bed together, maybe involve more / all oral
Or perhaps the more radical solution Anal
But, all of this depends on how much you both enjoy sex, from what you said about not lasting as long, it seems like you personally aren't enjoying it as much as you used to, so maybe shared masturbation & making it more mental is the way to go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads