The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU applicant for 2015!

Hi guys,

So I've received an unconditional offer from LJMU to study forensics.

I thought I'd make a thread so those of you wanting/going to LJMU can chat to each other about all sorts- offers, accommodation, night life, courses etc!

Look forward to maybe meeting some of you in 2015!

:smile:

Connect to LJMU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hereicome
Hi guys,

So I've received an unconditional offer from LJMU to study forensics.

I thought I'd make a thread so those of you wanting/going to LJMU can chat to each other about all sorts- offers, accommodation, night life, courses etc!

Look forward to maybe meeting some of you in 2015!

Hey! I'm also applying for forensics at JMU - just gotta get my reference, so I'm hoping to get my application sent around Halloween. ^_^ How long did it take for them to get back to you after you sent your UCAS?:3
Liverpool
:cry2: That's probably me coming 2015, it's so scary as it's so close!
I'm applying here too but for Surveying :u:

My UCAS is going off towards the end of October too! Just gotta get my refence and personal statement checked :biggrin:

Overall, looking forward to it :smile:
Original post by crozibear96
Hey! I'm also applying for forensics at JMU - just gotta get my reference, so I'm hoping to get my application sent around Halloween. ^_^ How long did it take for them to get back to you after you sent your UCAS?:3

IM applying to Human resources management in 2015 at ljmu and they received my application on Friday but i haven't heard anything back.. IM getting so restless lol
Original post by unknowncat123
IM applying to Human resources management in 2015 at ljmu and they received my application on Friday but i haven't heard anything back.. IM getting so restless lol

Oh, good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!
Reply 5

Hey! Awesome, I'm on the Forensic Anthropology course, which are you applying for?
Well I sent my application off at the very start of September, it took about 2 weeks for my reference to be added and sent off, and then I heard back from them around the 5th Oct, so not long really!

Good Luck!
Reply 6
Original post by unknowncat123

I was so restless too! Goodluck!
I was so restless too! Goodluck!

thanks xx
Hey! Awesome, I'm on the Forensic Anthropology course, which are you applying for?
Well I sent my application off at the very start of September, it took about 2 weeks for my reference to be added and sent off, and then I heard back from them around the 5th Oct, so not long really!

Good Luck!

Forensic Science course for me. Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Forensic Science course for me. Thanks! :biggrin:

Cool, have you been to an open day there?
Cool, have you been to an open day there?

I attended an open day over the summer, on the 2nd of July, because I was on the uni's Northern Ireland summer residential (not saying I wouldn't have wanted to go otherwise, just that it's the only reason that I was able to attend). I thought it was awesome! Have you been to one?
Reply 11
Sounds great. Yeh I went there a few weeks back, seems such a nice place and the forensics courses look amazing!
Sounds great. Yeh I went there a few weeks back, seems such a nice place and the forensics courses look amazing!

Yeah, they look so amazing.*-* And Liverpool would be such an awesome place to live. It's so beautiful.:')
Reply 13
Yeah, they look so amazing.*-* And Liverpool would be such an awesome place to live. It's so beautiful.:')

Definitely, can't wait! :smile:
i'm applying tomorrow for pharmacy at LJMU, deffo my 1st choice. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by michelle99
i'm applying tomorrow for pharmacy at LJMU, deffo my 1st choice. :smile:

Good Luck! :smile:
Congrats to you and thankyou! abit scared about the aptitude test they conduct for pharmacy though :eek: lol
Reply 17
Original post by michelle99
Congrats to you and thankyou! abit scared about the aptitude test they conduct for pharmacy though :eek: lol

Urgh, wouldn't like to be in your shoes! I'm sure you'll do fine tho!
Im probably going to put LJM as my first choice :smile:

Biology for me... It seems suited for me :biggrin:

Just want to know what the Uni is like... Acoomodation etc, as Im moving from Newcastle :s

I hope I meet some of you :tongue: :rolleyes:
Original post by heavyhandscott
Im probably going to put LJM as my first choice :smile:

Biology for me... It seems suited for me :biggrin:

Just want to know what the Uni is like... Acoomodation etc, as Im moving from Newcastle :s

I hope I meet some of you :tongue: :rolleyes:

The accommodation looks really nice quite modern if you like that (from what i've seen anyway!)

and What exam board do you do for Biology...please say aqa lol:crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest