British cops warned they are targets of Lee Rigby-style killings

Watch
Ace123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/521...style-killings

This is related to the arrest muslims this week. Police particularly those on the front line have been put on alert by the highest ranking terror chief in the UK that they are at risk of been murdered like Lee Rigby.
SmallDuck
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can't we just accept, due to the sheer number of cases we have had of Islamic terrorism recently, that WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM?!
pol pot noodles
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SmallDuck)
Can't we just accept, due to the sheer number of cases we have had of Islamic terrorism recently, that WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM?!
Main problems:
-Condescending and patronizing middle class liberals deciding what offends Muslims on behalf of Muslims, even when it actually doesn't, such as the St. George flag and Peppa the Pig, and shut down any criticism of Islamism as Islamophobia, and in some cases belive that Muslims should be able to get away with breaking the law for the sake of 'cultural sensitivities'. This culture of ultra-political correctness has led to a breakdown in ethnic relations in this country

-Reluctance of authorities to deal with extremist Muslims and other criminal Muslim gangs due to fear of being labelled racist by the pc pretentious liberal brigade mentioned above

-Media giving platforms for extremist preachers like Anjem Choudary, while ignoring anti-extremist preachers like Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, who published a comprehensive fatwa against terrorism in 2010

-Too many Islamic community leaders refuse to take steps to deal with issues, instead shrugging their shoulders and playing the old 'I'm not an extremist therefore not my problem' card', while at the same time criticising any government interference

This all means that extremist Muslims have been able to grow hardline Islamism in this country knowing that neither the authorities or their own community leaders will intervene.
SmallDuck
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pol pot noodles)
Main problems:
-Condescending and patronizing middle class liberals deciding what offends Muslims on behalf of Muslims, even when it actually doesn't, such as the St. George flag and Peppa the Pig, and shut down any criticism of Islamism as Islamophobia, and in some cases belive that Muslims should be able to get away with breaking the law for the sake of 'cultural sensitivities'. This culture of ultra-political correctness has led to a breakdown in ethnic relations in this country

-Reluctance of authorities to deal with extremist Muslims and other criminal Muslim gangs due to fear of being labelled racist by the pc pretentious liberal brigade mentioned above

-Media giving platforms for extremist preachers like Anjem Choudary, while ignoring anti-extremist preachers like Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, who published a comprehensive fatwa against terrorism in 2010

-Too many Islamic community leaders refuse to take steps to deal with issues, instead shrugging their shoulders and playing the old 'I'm not an extremist therefore not my problem' card', while at the same time criticising any government interference

This all means that extremist Muslims have been able to grow hardline Islamism in this country knowing that neither the authorities or their own community leaders will intervene.
You my friend, are a very well informed and clever man. Good on you
UtopiaofEurope
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i wonder how many sikhs or hindus or buddhists are planning to blow up shopping malls and shoot and behead British policeman
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (419)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (181)
6.02%
Loneliness (258)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads