GIRLS - how true is this? Watch

SuperDuperNoob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I always knew that we men are your manipulated slaves but when I came across this question, the answer stunned me. The question is "Are women manipulative?"

The Answer:

from a chick straight up : yes.

there's balance in nautre and when we don't have physical strength as much as guys...we develope very well mentally.

girls are probably the masters of brain rape. or ninja-ing brains. not saying ALL girls are like that. there are those you'll get to know who are striaght up nice and amazing. :]

but yes.....girls are evil.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Where as men just say the right things with the sole goal of getting in women's pants.
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can kind of confirm. I go to an all-girls. Not all are manipulative etc. but sometimes you're fending for yourself while you're working.

It's not that bad this year... maybe it's because people are maturing. :rolleyes:
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
(Original post by karmacrunch)
Can kind of confirm. I go to an all-girls. Not all are manipulative etc. but sometimes you're fending for yourself while you're working.

It's not that bad this year... maybe it's because people are maturing. :rolleyes:
All girls have the power of manipulation.

You use subtleties that men can't even imagine! What differentiates a good woman from a bad one is whether she uses this power to boost your ego and make you feel like a king or use it to crush a man's self esteem and worth. You have the power to fit 5 sentences in one!

*****es use this power evil all the time. They say things that aren't outright rude.......... but cause anxiety, anger and depression in their victims. This makes them feel victorious and dominant.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, we are the masters of brain rape. Totally.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Those who are desperate for love and attention are. They don't know how else to get it so they force guys into giving it. Although, guys aren't usually at the receiving end - I hear more stories of girls manipulating girls than I do of girls manipulating guys. It's especially bad in the workplace. Women have bigger issues with dominance than guys do. It's like they're out for each other's blood. :eek:

Obviously women who aren't manipulative do exist. I'm one of them. It takes too much effort to manipulate people, it's like who has the ****ing time and energy for that?! :eek: I'm a lazy mofo so if a guy isn't giving me want I want then I'll leave him and move on. If he's the type that can handle truth and I actually want him to stay then I'll be straight with him. When I first entered my current relationship my boyfriend and we both made it clear that if we can't trust each other and if we stop being 100% honest with each other then that's the end of our relationship. I can't stand liars, and imo, manipulative people are worse than liars. I wouldn't be able to handle him manipulating me so I don't manipulate him. Simples. :borat:
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, agreed. I'm most definitely evil and manipulative. Problem anyone?
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So I'm a girl????? :eek::eek2::eek3::eek4:
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I don't think that's true!!! Not all girls are manipulative when it comes to men, its not easy to manipulate men to serve a means or a purpose. But I guess sometimes it is prevalent, like how some women actually look forward to having less sex post-a-wedding. :zomg:
Abstraction
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Of course they're evil. Women are predators by nature who need men, or just others in general to fill their overwhelming void.

This is why I'm incredibly happy I stay away from them. Walking away never felt so good.
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Do you use the same method I mentioned in post #4 or something else too? Please say what, I won't judge promise. I'll just learn how to protect myself

Now for example, look at another recent thread. The girl says that she's just using an un attractive guy to get her way 99% of the time and in return she gives him sex. So yeah.... further proves the point

(Original post by Vixen47)
Those who are desperate for love and attention are. They don't know how else to get it so they force guys into giving it. Although, guys aren't usually at the receiving end - I hear more stories of girls manipulating girls than I do of girls manipulating guys. It's especially bad in the workplace. Women have bigger issues with dominance than guys do. It's like they're out for each other's blood. :eek:

Obviously women who aren't manipulative do exist. I'm one of them. It takes too much effort to manipulate people, it's like who has the ****ing time and energy for that?! :eek: I'm a lazy mofo so if a guy isn't giving me want I want then I'll leave him and move on. If he's the type that can handle truth and I actually want him to stay then I'll be straight with him. When I first entered my current relationship my boyfriend and we both made it clear that if we can't trust each other and if we stop being 100% honest with each other then that's the end of our relationship. I can't stand liars, and imo, manipulative people are worse than liars. I wouldn't be able to handle him manipulating me so I don't manipulate him. Simples. :borat:
Very good post +1

I think that all women naturally manipulate men and each other. The way you are socialized and stuff also contributes to this. Like I said, what differentiates a good woman from a bad one is how she uses this, in post 4. I think that it's human nature to manipulate and we do it to one another all the time... though men are far worse at it.

Deceit + Lies + manipulation = worst combo ever = perfect ***** behavior.

Do you know why women hate manginas? Because they're just like women in the head.
(Original post by Fashion Girl)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I don't think that's true!!! Not all girls are manipulative when it comes to men, its not easy to manipulate men to serve a means or a purpose. But I guess sometimes it is prevalent, like how some women actually look forward to having less sex post-a-wedding. :zomg:
Yes I agree, girls do it more so with each other. But still.... this thread isn't about just men is it? Why do some women look forward to that??

(Original post by Abstraction)
Of course they're evil. Women are predators by nature who need men, or just others in general to fill their overwhelming void.

This is why I'm incredibly happy I stay away from them. Walking away never felt so good.
Yeah me too. It's better to live as a providing slave rather than be outcast lol.
username1398367
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If girls were masters of manipulation they wouldn't need to take psychology at university
swarly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

(Original post by Precious Illusions)

(Original post by inachigeek21)
Yes, agreed. I'm most definitely evil and manipulative. Problem anyone?
Why do you do this though?
4thAccountZZZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

My gawd plzzzz be substantive in your pozzzts. Either it's crap gifs or hugeass barrage of words.
Riku
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol this thread is heading to This is Abuse like the last one by the redpillers
Riku
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I need to find someone with your views
Riku
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SuperDuperNoob)
Do you use the same method I mentioned in post #4 or something else too? Please say what, I won't judge promise. I'll just learn how to protect myself

Now for example, look at another recent thread. The girl says that she's just using an un attractive guy to get her way 99% of the time and in return she gives him sex. So yeah.... further proves the point

Very good post +1

I think that all women naturally manipulate men and each other. The way you are socialized and stuff also contributes to this. Like I said, what differentiates a good woman from a bad one is how she uses this, in post 4. I think that it's human nature to manipulate and we do it to one another all the time... though men are far worse at it.

Deceit + Lies + manipulation = worst combo ever = perfect ***** behavior.

Do you know why women hate manginas? Because they're just like women in the head. Yes I agree, girls do it more so with each other. But still.... this thread isn't about just men is it? Why do some women look forward to that??

Yeah me too. It's better to live as a providing slave rather than be outcast lol.
5/10 keep trying to make me laugh :rolleyes:
miser
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you try to brain sex someone while they're asleep, that's brain rape.

#teachawareness
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by swarly)
Why do you do this though?
Probably the same reason as the girl gave- "...as we don't have as much physical as guys... we develop very well mentally."

(Original post by SuperDuperNoob)
All girls have the power of manipulation.

You use subtleties that men can't even imagine! What differentiates a good woman from a bad one is whether she uses this power to boost your ego and make you feel like a king or use it to crush a man's self esteem and worth. You have the power to fit 5 sentences in one!

*****es use this power evil all the time. They say things that aren't outright rude.......... but cause anxiety, anger and depression in their victims. This makes them feel victorious and dominant.
:zomg:

I kind of agree with this, as bad as it sounds. However, I honestly think that not all girls will use this 'power' they have... which is good. :/
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Probably the same reason as the girl gave- "...as we don't have as much physical as guys... we develop very well mentally."

:zomg:

I kind of agree with this, as bad as it sounds. However, I honestly think that not all girls will use this 'power' they have... which is good. :/
I'm actually quite happy if girls use their power for good. You know the saying - With great power comes great responsibility

You know, about that "we develop very well mentally" thing, it's only partially true. Women have 9.5 times more white matter than men, and men have 6.5 times more grey matter. White matter makes up for 60% of the brain, while grey matter makes up 40%. Grey matter also consumes 94% of the oxygen sent to the brain.

Make of it what you will. I can't make any conclusions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (20)
23.26%
Unconditional if firmed (4)
4.65%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (1)
1.16%
No unconditional offers (61)
70.93%

Watched Threads