National Coming out Day #NCOD #NCOD14

Watch this thread
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For those of you who are in or are friends of the LGBTQ+ community, you'll probably have realised already that today is National coming out day; I'd like to make those that don't already know, aware .

Below is a quote from Wikipedia which briefly explains the history of the day.

NCOD was founded in 1988 by Robert Eichberg, a psychologist from New Mexico and founder of the personal growth workshop, The Experience, and Jean O'Leary, an openly gay political leader from Los Angeles and then head of the National Gay Rights Advocates. The date of October 11 was chosen because it was the anniversary of the 1987 National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
I'd like to offer my best wishes to those who have the courage and fortitude of mind to come out to their loved ones, or others in general, today.

Spoiler:
Show
I know the LGF in Manchester are hosting a Live Q&A Web Chat today 2-4pm for anyone's who's interested .
Interrobang
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Moved to Relationships
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by *Interrobang*)
Moved to Relationships
Thanks for moving it . Sorry for placing it in the sub forum.

It's late now but hopefully I was able to inform at least one person who didn't know about the day .
Interrobang
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by keromedic)
Thanks for moving it . Sorry for placing it in the sub forum.

It's late now but hopefully I was able to inform at least one person who didn't know about the day .
No worries I'm sure it did remember that you can report it if you think it needs to be moved
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads