The Student Room Group

How to mention my EPQ in personal statement

I am in the middle of my EPQ and how do i include it in my statement . what do i talk about, what can i say it taught me (research )
Original post by golden tribe
I am in the middle of my EPQ and how do i include it in my statement . what do i talk about, what can i say it taught me (research )

Is the topic related to your degree? Is not, what transferable skills did you learn from it that are applicable to your chosen degree/career ?

What skills it taught you very much depends on you, we don't really know!
Original post by SilverstarDJ
Is the topic related to your degree? Is not, what transferable skills did you learn from it that are applicable to your chosen degree/career ?

What skills it taught you very much depends on you, we don't really know!

it is related to my degree, i have not done much yet but i have just started it few weeks ago. I have not really learned any skills yet but it will probably improved my research and analytic skills
Original post by golden tribe

my personal statement was basically my EPQ. I just used it to accentuate how much I wanted to study my course (dentistry) and used it to sound more knowledgeable about current advances in the dental profession.

I also used it to talk about skills I've gained, like being able to manage my time and being able to deal with stress more efficiently, all of which are crucial to succeed in uni

good luc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending