undine_monty
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I changed schools for sixth form for yr 12 in September even though my old school had its own sixth form. I hate it so much, I've missed 3 days off this month and its just the beginning. I only have one friend and its only because we've known each other for 5 years now. I try to hang out with her group but im afraid to talk to anyone else except my friend. Im anxious and I cry a lot. I feel invisible most of the time I'm there and last week I ditched school and came back 3 hours later, no one noticed. I don't feel like I'm living, I'm just there. I've been thinking about moving schools to go to a college which does a levels but I don't know if they would even let me in or if things will be the same. What do I do?
Barbarian King
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by undine_monty)
I changed schools for sixth form for yr 12 in September even though my old school had its own sixth form. I hate it so much, I've missed 3 days off this month and its just the beginning. I only have one friend and its only because we've known each other for 5 years now. I try to hang out with her group but im afraid to talk to anyone else except my friend. Im anxious and I cry a lot. I feel invisible most of the time I'm there and last week I ditched school and came back 3 hours later, no one noticed. I don't feel like I'm living, I'm just there. I've been thinking about moving schools to go to a college which does a levels but I don't know if they would even let me in or if things will be the same. What do I do?
In the end everyone cares about themselves, the primary reason you go to school is to learn, just work hard and get excellent grades.
They are not the reason you are alive, anything you do in front of them will not affect you, your parents are the ones that support you, not them, don't be afraid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads