may-z
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey everyone, just posting to see if there is many nursing applicants for 2015, as I will be one of them
nadzworldz
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Yep me

Posted from TSR Mobile
EmilyC96
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
me too!
may-z
Rep:
what type?
shayshay93
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Me too. I've sent my application nearly 2 weeks ago and not even had a email to say they have received my application yet
may-z
Rep:
(Original post by shayshay93)
Me too. I've sent my application nearly 2 weeks ago and not even had a email to say they have received my application yet
I hope you hear from them soon! we haven't finished our applications at school yet, what course did you go for?
shayshay93
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hopefully I should do soon. I've applied to do adult nursing at bcu, wolvz and staffs. What about you ? p.s I was in the same position as you last year on my access course, still doing my application and waiting for the tutor to check it. But as I seen from last year the earlier the better
may-z
Rep:
(Original post by shayshay93)
Hopefully I should do soon. I've applied to do adult nursing at bcu, wolvz and staffs. What about you ? p.s I was in the same position as you last year on my access course, still doing my application and waiting for the tutor to check it. But as I seen from last year the earlier the better
Aldult nursing too, I am also applying to edinburgh Napier, queen Margarets, rgu and Stirling! I will get my teacher to look it all over after the October hols! where abouts are you from?
shayshay93
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by may-z)
Aldult nursing too, I am also applying to edinburgh Napier, queen Mar, rgu and Stirling! I will get my teacher to look it all over after the October hols! where abouts are you from?
lol I've never heard of those unis, im from walsall if you know where that is? How are you finding your personal statement ?
may-z
Rep:
Erm,don't know where it is precisely but kind of know :P I am from the Highlands of Scotland and don't know much about he outside world personalstatement is going finne!
VeronikaJoanna
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I applied for child nursing at King's, Southampton, Cardiff, York and Surrey about a month ago and am waiting impatiently for responses! Has anybody got an invite for an interview yet?
shannen112
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
im going to apply for adult nursing soon for september next year
may-z
Rep:
(Original post by shannen112)
im going to apply for adult nursing soon for september next year
Where are ou applying to?
shannen112
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think i am going to apply to Nothampton, Brookes and Birmingham city and that's as far as i've got. You?
EmilyC96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've got an interview with Manchester for Children's nursing on 5th November!
may-z
Rep:
Is anyone planning on going to Glasgow Caledonian?
may-z
Rep:
(Original post by EmilyC96)
I've got an interview with Manchester for Children's nursing on 5th November!
Good luck! Tell us how it goes!
CLclarkey
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I am for children's I applied a week ago and have got 2 interviews in November yay!! I'm going on the 5th to Manchester Uni too
EmilyC96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CLclarkey)
I am for children's I applied a week ago and have got 2 interviews in November yay!! I'm going on the 5th to Manchester Uni too
Yay! Might see you there
where's the other interview at?
How are you preparing for your Manchester interview.
CLclarkey
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yeah probably and at Liverpool John Moores Uni! I have no idea where to even start ahh so nervous haha, do you know if it's group or face-to-face interviews at Manchester?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed