South Asian Men/Boys? Pakistani, Bengali, Indian Watch

Ahmed21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Girls what do you think about us be honest?
aka r
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ahmed21 is kala wanabe Asian
Ahmed21
Rep:
?
(Original post by aka r)
ahmed21 is kala wanabe Asian
Tuur Baaf
cakecake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahmed -we girls think that silly insults such as 'your dad' makes you look like an immature Bengali boy :rolleyes:
gymbound
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pakistanis <3
Mauryan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
At first I thought you're questions were genuine but now I'm just wondering many of these same threads you gonna make.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahmed21
Rep:
?
So what do you girls think?
Afghan Warrior
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm Pakistani and to be fair, all the south Asian lads I've met have been TP badboy wannabes. Most have unattractive personalities, but of course there will be some decent ones out there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
childofthesun
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't think of them.
Don't know any in rl sooo
Ribbit1234
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
funny to take the piss out of
peterith
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In New Zealand, Indians aren't called asians.... they are just indian lol. But I'm definitely asian haha
Ahmed21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ribbit1234)
funny to take the piss out of
True seems like everyone does that to us.
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not a good joke for other fellow Bengalis to understand, is it OP?
Everyone has their own respective & diverse opinion on South Asians OP..
ijc1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stefano93)
Not South Asian, nor a girl but I learned something new from my Pakistani mate the other day .. "Behnchod what's up!"
LOL
what is thisMkII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
South Asian men, along with East Asian/South-East Asian are the lowest of the low to women, they're basically invisible to girls unless you are extremely rich and/or look like a male model.

Even women of their own race neglect them for white guys [heck many examples right here in this thread].

I think the parents of South Asian men did their children an injustice by coming to this country where they put in a lot of effort [many are well educated etc] only to be negleced by women and mocked openly [racism is still huge against brown men]
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stefano93)
Not South Asian, nor a girl but I learned something new from my Pakistani mate the other day .. "Behnchod what's up!"
:rofl:
Ahmed21
Rep:
?
(Original post by what is thisMkII)
South Asian men, along with East Asian/South-East Asian are the lowest of the low to women, they're basically invisible to girls unless you are extremely rich and/or look like a male model.

Even women of their own race neglect them for white guys [heck many examples right here in this thread].

I think the parents of South Asian men did their children an injustice by coming to this country where they put in a lot of effort [many are well educated etc] only to be negleced by women and mocked openly [racism is still huge against brown men]
I have to agree, this was perfectly said
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Lol that isn't true for every girl, huge generalisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
xtenshiai
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ive met some attractive ones but their personalities just kill everything..
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Quite a lot of people have been brought up in poverty - so things like attitude problems are a bit of an issue...

I've noticed that those who aren't amazingly educated, will consider you to be "too white" for furthering yourself or getting a decent job or whatever.

Uni gets a lot better. The educated ones make it there - not the ones with the attitude problems and I think this is what you see because they sorta "stick out" a bit

Also I assure you that I'm not genetally mocked by girls because of being Asian. Im mocked jokongly so I'll mock back then myself...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (16)
16.33%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (7)
7.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (19)
19.39%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (14)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (12)
12.24%
How can I be the best version of myself? (30)
30.61%

Watched Threads