Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ribbit1234
funny to take the piss out of

fagol kuthi.
Original post by priyanka256
Im sick of south asians. id prefer to go for different guys

goo khaa.
Original post by Eelamianadu
You don't often see indian girl slooting it up, hanging out in clubs, being a mess etc...Normally raised in a strict home with moral values. they are more spiritual. most of them smarter than your average insta/fb/twitter sheep sloot.

can just imagine a lot of them being good relationship material and they can make you dat hnng spicy food..

Gonna be my next wifey! Well Punjabi to be precise but close enough! Sick of the Bullchit with western women and their fuarked up drama. Also at my age the best I am gonna do in this society is a 28-40 year old milf sloot with about 3 kids. With an Indian/Bangladeshi bride from the actual country I can get a young hot looking VIRGIN honey between the ages of 18-21. As OP says, sex whenever I want, clean house, cooked food, no being questioned about my whereabouts when I get home. The perfect deal. Only a fool would turn down something like that!
In fact right now I am having my grandfather and some other relatives find me a bride (SRS). We are DAMNED lucky to have an Indian background and have this option. I am going to utilize. All you haters are all talk. You would be doing it too if you had the choice!

Depends what kind of Indian girls you're talking about. 95% of the Indian girls I know are out late at night in clubs nearly every night of the week, drinking until they can't stand up any more. I've been a fly on the wall at some club nights (without drinking any alcohol) and I know for a fact that most Indian girls are certainly not as respectable, demure or modest as they would like you to believe. Especially if they're born and raised in the UK, you would be lucky to find an Indian girl who hasn't been secretly going out to clubs and getting wasted while her parents aren't watching. Don't get me wrong, there will be some who are respectable, honest and well-raised enough not to get wasted in clubs, but for many Indian girls the temptation is just too great. I've seen girls go against their upbringings and throw culture out of the window by having their first drinks and going to their first club nights within a week of starting uni - despite claiming to be against alcohol before they started. Maybe it's a good thing that our parents want to find decent, respectable women for us and give their approval because hopefully that might keep us away from women who secretly just want to leave their husbands at home in their times of need so they can go out drinking and come home stupidly late. :s-smilie:
Soniye, tum kitni khoobsurat ho ki mai aap ka pick up line bhi bhool gya
Some good some bad.
Most Bad. If I'm going to be honest.
Reply 45
Original post by what is thisMkII
South Asian men, along with East Asian/South-East Asian are the lowest of the low to women, they're basically invisible to girls unless you are extremely rich and/or look like a male model.

Even women of their own race neglect them for white guys [heck many examples right here in this thread].

I think the parents of South Asian men did their children an injustice by coming to this country where they put in a lot of effort [many are well educated etc] only to be negleced by women and mocked openly [racism is still huge against brown men]

Lmao, I bet Ahmed21 made this new account just to post his own opinion on here and make it seem like everyone agrees with it, hence the ''New Member'' next to his TSR name :rofl:
Reply 46
Original post by neal95
Yeah tbh most Asian girls crave white dick. But then again it's a two way street as most Asian women are as appealing to Asian men as the opposite (so not very). Both sets are the lowest of the low after blacks I would say, well black women from what I have seen in the uk.

LOL No, no they don't. Not one bit :rofl:

Can a TSR mod please ban Ahmed21? He keeps making the same threads over and over again, and he's clearly a troll. :facepalm:
Reply 47
Original post by xtenshiai
Ive met some attractive ones but their personalities just kill everything..

So what's wrong with their personalities?
Original post by priyanka256
Im sick of south asians. id prefer to go for different guys

Sorry to hear that. But what do you mean by "different guys"? Do you mean different race or different attitudes towards women? Because I get the impression that women make huge generalisations and assumptions about all South Asian men based on what they think about 2 or 3 of us. I've been rejected by girls in favour of white guys and then seen them treated like **** by those white guys, but the girls still choose to stay with the white guy no matter what happens. I know that I would treat a woman 100 times better than those white guys did to their girlfriends, but if it was me hurling abuse at a girl I would be attacked in the street while the white guy gets to do whatever he wants while people just ignore the scene he's causing. Don't you think that part of the problem we South Asians have in attracting women, is because women just want to avoid us anyway and will do their best to ignore any good personality traits some of us might show them?

Original post by neal95
Yeah tbh most Asian girls crave white ****. But then again it's a two way street as most Asian women are as appealing to Asian men as the opposite (so not very). Both sets are the lowest of the low after blacks I would say, well black women from what I have seen in the uk.

In my experiences, South Asian men are appealing to no-one. Not white girls and certainly not Asian girls. Everybody wants white guys, and certainly every single girl would be all over a black guy if he made an advance. Whichever girl we choose, they just want to keep their distance because they think we're all terrorists without even trying to get to know us a bit better. Girls make no secret of the fact that they find South Asian men disgusting, and I just want to find out why that extends to all South Asian men instead of only the ones who ARE actually ****holes.

Original post by neal95
These women are getting to damn liberal lol. If only their parents knew their lust levels.....would end up with a good hiding and rightly so

It's always been a dilemma for Asian women in this country - do they stay at home and obey their parents or do they give into temptation and go out to get wasted/hook up with white guys? I guarantee you that they will ALWAYS go for the latter if the opportunity is there without them getting caught (e.g. moving away from home for university). That puts an enormous amount of pressure on us South Asian guys because the Muslim girls are not allowed to interact with men and stay behind closed doors while the Hindu/Indian girls go out and get wasted but wouldn't dare get involved with us because we choose not to drink. I'm Pakistani, Muslim and a student which is the complete combination of factors that drive girls away.

Original post by Omar.Q
This is not true :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't think that comment is true, do you think the reverse is true? Do you think that white women would find an Asian guy appealing if they knew he didn't have money or extremely good looks? The only reasons you would ever see an Asian man and a white woman together are because he initiated it and was determined to win her over, or because he has money. Women are gold-diggers - the only things they want are money and good looks. Personality alone would never EVER be enough for an Asian man to win a white woman, because they would never throw us a second glance unless there is something in it for them.

Original post by Sweetiebabe
Personally, I like some Pakistani guys but it's so true just like somebody else said, their attitude just kills it, the way they try to be all 'cool' and whatever and think they're all that, it's like please just stop. So the ones who aren't like that, I haven't met any but they must be nice.

Would you actually approach one of those Pakistani guys if he didn't have an attitude problem? I know some Pakistani guys who are show-offs and probably quite off-putting to women, but I also know many who are kind, respectable and very good characters. However, they still have no luck with relationships because these qualities make no difference to women if you're South Asian. You say you know there must be some nice Pakistani guys somewhere, but how would you behave towards them if you knew they were interested in you too? I speak from experience - girls have shown interest in me before (sometimes pretty obvious that they like me) but then switch personalities and throw verbal abuse at me in public because I'm Pakistani and I dared to ask them out. Do you think that women want to keep up appearances about being oppressive towards South Asian men, even if some of them might actually like us?

Original post by Protégé
I'm Asian and I honestly feel pretty embarrassed by the "bad boy" types, even though it's not in my control. Luckily, none of the people in my social circle are like that. I've also seen that a lot of Asian people tend to talk about race/ethnicity a lot which is weird.

Why is it weird if those Asian people want to talk about race and ethnicity? Being from ethnic minorities, aren't we entitled to have opinions about this country's attitudes to the colour of our skin? Especially as some of us are being oppressed by women from all angles, don't you think some of us might want to say something about that?
Original post by imapedo

Most people reading this thread who aren't brown, won't know what that means. Maybe that's exactly what puts women off South Asian guys - they don't know much about our culture or language, and they just can't be bothered to take the time to find out because they don't want to be associated with South Asian guys. I guarantee you that all women would be scared about what their friends/family/society thinks of them if they were seen being friends with (let alone dating) an Asian guy. :frown:

(To anyone reading this who doesn't know what the above comment means: it means "my lovely, you're so beautiful that I forgot my pick-up line for you". Cheesy lines like that prove exactly why some of us are off-putting to women, but when will anyone actually realise that we're not all like that?)
I'm bengali myself, and honestly one of the reason i don't want to end up with another Bengali is because Bengali family petty feuds are inevitable and I don't know how to make curry, so.
Most desirable:
White women > White men> Asian women

Least desirable:
Black men > Asian men > Black women
Original post by AnharM
So what's wrong with their personalities?

They try to act hard/"gangsta" in front of people. They aren't open-minded about things (religion/atheism, homosexuality, gender equality). Obviously I'm not talking about ALL of them but the ones I've come across. Some bad experiences put me off..
There's so much hate in this thread.
I know what people mean about the chavvy Asian types but they're no better or worse than the chavvy white types. Most of the Asian guys I meet are decent people that are well-brought up and are usually educated to a university-level. I'm not trying to sound uppity here but those are my experiences.

OP, you always create these kinds of bizarre threads. You're either a self-hater or a nuisance of a troll. Either way, stop it ffs.

Original post by tammie123
I'm more attracted to south asian men than any other race (in general but there are some exceptions obviously).

Same here.

Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I love Pakis. #pakiprideiwillnothide #pakisrule4eva
#wheresmycurry@bushra

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by imapedo

Lmao @ you two.

Original post by Rxamphetamine
Most desirable:
White women > White men> Asian women

Least desirable:
Black men > Asian men > Black women

You are talking so much bull**** it's unreal.
Original post by joe01223
fagol kuthi.

Original post by joe01223
goo khaa.

ee thread oilor gyaa amar footkey baal

Posted from TSR Mobile
To all the retards posting that Brown men are least desirable and muslim Brown girls dont like to date brown men :
Im a brown(Bengali) guy and almost all white girls in my classroom have a crush on me.
Among brown girls only the Indians have a fetish for white men, Bengali girls and possibly Pakistani girls dont. Bengali girls rarely date any white or non-Bengali men.
Reply 56
Original post by Bengaland
To all the retards posting that Brown men are least desirable and muslim Brown girls dont like to date brown men :
Im a brown(Bengali) guy and almost all white girls in my classroom have a crush on me.
Among brown girls only the Indians have a fetish for white men, Bengali girls and possibly Pakistani girls dont. Bengali girls rarely date any white or non-Bengali men.

Brown Men are not the least desirable, Black Men hold that accolade. Think of it as a 1-3 Mini Table. Most Desirable Men in Races is - 1)White Men, 2) Brown Men then Black Men. It's the same in Most Desirable Women- White Women are the most wanted followed by Brown and Black. If Your Mixed Race i would put them at number two aswell. However white women and men are still the most highly desirable to their respective gender's and races
Original post by STw67
Brown Men are not the least desirable, Black Men hold that accolade. Think of it as a 1-3 Mini Table. Most Desirable Men in Races is - 1)White Men, 2) Brown Men then Black Men. It's the same in Most Desirable Women- White Women are the most wanted followed by Brown and Black. If Your Mixed Race i would put them at number two aswell. However white women and men are still the most highly desirable to their respective gender's and races

There are beautiful and ugly in every race. Keep in mind! The beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I personally prefer brown women (specifically Bengali women), among whites I only prefer the Mediterranean brunettes but not blondes, among blacks I like northeast Africans and some Caribbeans, among MENA I like Persian/Azeris but not Arabs, among east Asians I like Koreans (not those with cosmetic work) and some Japanese.
tbff south asian guys have a lot going for them in general, but they tend to ruin it for themselves
ngl i see majority of asain guys going for white girls, then when theyre older they tend to go back to asian girls. deep asf lol - the amount of brown guys i talk to who say they dont lke to date girls of their own race

not saying theyre all bad, and asian girls defo are not any better lmao
bengali all da wayy

Latest

Trending

Trending