The Student Room Group

Nice Guys Are Boring?...

Firstly Im a male, and I enjoy girls. I sort of have more than one girlfriend, but thats me. I have been accused of being a player but im not, and yes I am the sort of person who if the girl does not want to sleep with me, I wont be interested in her. Trust me im not a pr***, most guys are like that, whether they admit it or not. All guys want sex, trust me.

ANYWAY during ONE of these stupid arguments that girls bring up, she was saying guys like me (GUYS LIKE ME? WHAT?) take advantage of girl's emotional needs to get what they want? erm...

Seriously?

Anyway I said if you think im a d*** theres like hundreds of nice guys out there, she said well nice are guys are boring.

I wont say what happened with the rest of the argument, but I was very surprised to hear that. Firstly I thought nice guys were what girls wanted because they are nice and secondly I was surprised because I always thought I was a nice guy.

Scroll to see replies

You definitely do not come across as a nice guy lol
Reply 2
1) I don't trust you. Stop saying that.
2) You are a prick for having more than one girlfriend.
3) Not all guys want just sex, so yes, you are incorrect.
4) Nice guys aren't boring, that is a myth.
5) You may be a nice person but your attitude towards relationships stinks.
Girls don't want nice guys, and you certainly aren't a nice guy. You must know this, so quit with the innocent act.

Generally the more frustrated insults you get from women the more they fancy you. They can of course never admit this though, not even to themselves.

You don't have to be a dick to ensure you're not boring, but it definitely helps. Girls love drama and relationships where they feel they might lose the guy at any moment, particularly when they're young or when your relationship is fairly new. They also love guys who act like dicks to others.

However, this is not a licence to engage in actual emotional abuse or sociopathic manipulation of girls.
I always laugh so hard when guys say things like "But I'm a nice guy!". Nice is something you most definitely aren't lmao.

On the off-chance you're not a troll, I want to remind you that the girl you were speaking with doesn't speak for the rest of the female population. She has her opinions and preferences, but idk why I'm even bothering to reply to this because this is the fakest thing I've ever heard.
Original post by Anonymous
Firstly Im a male, and I enjoy girls. I sort of have more than one girlfriend, but thats me. I have been accused of being a player but im not, and yes I am the sort of person who if the girl does not want to sleep with me, I wont be interested in her. Trust me im not a pr***, most guys are like that, whether they admit it or not. All guys want sex, trust me.

ANYWAY during ONE of these stupid arguments that girls bring up, she was saying guys like me (GUYS LIKE ME? WHAT?) take advantage of girl's emotional needs to get what they want? erm...

Seriously?

Anyway I said if you think im a d*** theres like hundreds of nice guys out there, she said well nice are guys are boring.

I wont say what happened with the rest of the argument, but I was very surprised to hear that. Firstly I thought nice guys were what girls wanted because they are nice and secondly I was surprised because I always thought I was a nice guy.

You're not a player yet you have more than one gf? No contradiction there then.

Actually, what's the purpose of this post? There doesn't seem to be any question posed or any reasonable discussion to be had.

BTW, you are a massive prick.
Reply 6
Original post by djpailo
1) I don't trust you. Stop saying that.
2) You are a prick for having more than one girlfriend.
3) Not all guys want just sex, so yes, you are incorrect.
4) Nice guys aren't boring, that is a myth.
5) You may be a nice person but your attitude towards relationships stinks.

no, I said I sort of have more than one, theres a big difference between sort of and definitely. Anyway im not going to talk about that here.

Not all guys want sex? Why the hell is every thread on here about want sex and sleeping with people?

Oh people are pricks for wanting sex now are they? Jeez, I always forget on TSR these super hero wannabe type guys always seem to appear in the crucial moments who say what they want to girls on TSR to hear.
Reply 7
no, I said I sort of have more than one, theres a big difference between sort of and definitely. Anyway im not going to talk about that here.

Not all guys want sex? Why the hell is every thread on here about want sex and sleeping with people?

Oh people are pricks for wanting sex now are they? Jeez, I always forget on TSR these super hero wannabe type guys always seem to appear in the crucial moments who say what they want to girls on TSR to hear.

-I said not all guys want just sex. And no, a lot of threads here are about relationships and not directly about sex.

-You are a prick for having more than one girlfriend, not for wanting sex. You can't have "maybe" more than one. There is no difference between "sort of" and "definitely".

I'm glad you think of me as a hero. That's a great start. Unfortunately you're trolling isn't up to the required standard that we expect here on TSR, so please leave at once.
Reply 8
Original post by Mm_Minty
I always laugh so hard when guys say things like "But I'm a nice guy!". Nice is something you most definitely aren't lmao.

On the off-chance you're not a troll, I want to remind you that the girl you were speaking with doesn't speak for the rest of the female population. She has her opinions and preferences, but idk why I'm even bothering to reply to this because this is the fakest thing I've ever heard.

Trust me, I was surprised as well when she said nice guys are boring. Why else do you think I made this thread?

And it was her words, not mine, you have to trust me on that, she said it. But I think I was more shocked with the fact that she didnt see me as a nice guy, what? How can I not be a nice guy?
Reply 9
Original post by djpailo
-I said not all guys want just sex. And no, a lot of threads here are about relationships and not directly about sex.

-You are a prick for having more than one girlfriend, not for wanting sex. You can't have "maybe" more than one. There is no difference between "sort of" and "definitely".

I'm glad you think of me as a hero. That's a great start. Unfortunately you're trolling isn't up to the required standard that we expect here on TSR, so please leave at once.

Listen mate.

I said I sort of have more than one, I never said I definitely had more than one. And im not going to discuss exactly what that means here.

And me and you are definitely not going to get along here so I suggest you leave.
Listen mate.

I said I sort of have more than one, I never said I definitely had more than one. And im not going to discuss exactly what that means here.

And me and you are definitely not going to get along here so I suggest you leave.

To be honest I'd rather see you leave. djpailo is making valid points unlike you, and you're living up to your billing as a prick.
Reply 11
Listen mate.

No, we don't have to discuss it. But let me tell you something. You clearly have one girlfriend. So whatever has happened with another girl, maybe you have or haven't had sex with another girl, but you are still cheating on your girlfriend by flirting or committing to another girl. If your girlfriend was doing that to other guys, you'd feel like ****. You may think "I don't give a ****" but if you knew for sure your girlfriend was doing exactly what you're doing, than you would feel ****.

Your original question was are nice guys boring. The answer is no. Its not a difficult answer to comprehend.
Whenever I hear "nice guy"
Reply 13
Every girl wants a nice guy and yes they will have sex with them but having multiple girlfriends IMO makes you "not such a nice guy" actually d**k probably is the correct word
Reply 14

Seriously?

First of all you say you're not a prick but you also say you have more than one gf one the go, dude that is the definition of being a prick, you're approach and attitude towards women and relationships is atrocious, secondly; while you might be correct in saying guys wants sex, doesn't mean ALL guys only want sex, excluding the asexual people in this world, there are plenty of men in this world that actually want to get to know a girl first before making the sex move (i'm one of them; i'm not saying i've never wanted to have sex with a girl i'm attracted to; of course i have, but i don't make it my mission to get her back to my place just so i can get it)

You are not a man you are a boy
Original post by Tomsta
First of all you say you're not a prick but you also say you have more than one gf one the go, dude that is the definition of being a prick, you're approach and attitude towards women and relationships is atrocious, secondly; while you might be correct in saying guys wants sex, doesn't mean ALL guys only want sex, excluding the asexual people in this world, there are plenty of men in this world that actually want to get to know a girl first before making the sex move (i'm one of them; i'm not saying i've never wanted to have sex with a girl i'm attracted to; of course i have, but i don't make it my mission to get her back to my place just so i can get it)

You are not a man you are a boy

Listen mate, i did not say I had more than 1 girlfriend, i said I sort of have have more than one, there is a difference. I didnt explicitly state I have 2 or more.

And all guys want sex from my experience all my male friends included. I dont know any relationships where sex does not exist.
Listen mate, i did not say I had more than 1 girlfriend, i said I sort of have have more than one, there is a difference. I didnt explicitly state I have 2 or more.

And all guys want sex from my experience all my male friends included. I dont know any relationships where sex does not exist.

Ah, I see. Well, since YOU don't know any relationships like that, they must not exist.

:rolleyes:
Reply 17

If you rrad my post you'll see that i didn't deny that guys want sex what is wrong is assuming all guys JUST want sex, and even if you don't have more than 1 gf the fact that you state that you sorta have is still grounds for me to call you a dick
Original post by Tomsta
If you rrad my post you'll see that i didn't deny that guys want sex what is wrong is assuming all guys JUST want sex, and even if you don't have more than 1 gf the fact that you state that you sorta have is still grounds for me to call you a dick

He's not worth your time man
Reply 19
Original post by plasmaman
He's not worth your time man

I'm quite stubborn about this thing in particular :tongue:

In fact i'm quite stubborn generally :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest