The Student Room Group

which country do you want to go travel?

did you go travel in other countries?
if you want to go travel in other country,which country is your favorite?

A France
B Italy
C Germany
D Netherlands
E Greece
F Spain
G Switzerland
H Danmark
I Belgium
J turkey
K China ( Hongkong, Taiwan,Macao)
L Thailand
M Singapore
N Malaysia
O Japan
P Corea
Q America
R Canada
S New Zealand
T Australia
U Egypt
V South Africa
W Brazil
X Argentina
Y India
Z Iceland

give me your point:smile: thank you .

Scroll to see replies

china because im going travelling there :smile: also would love to goto japan but had to turn down a year in tokyo cos i chose china over it :frown:
Reply 2
B. Italy, the most beautiful country i have ever been to :smile:

what about you?
Reply 3
I like France very much . it is so romantic country.I think most girls love it
Reply 4
haiwei0567

Paris is beautiful :smile:
haiwei0567

bolocks, france is crap
Reply 6
India...strong attachment to my background. Plus I love the culture, clothes, taj mahal, atmosphere...
Reply 7
oh! why ???
where about in china are you from. Next year i'll be teaching english in Zibo,Shandong. It's just east of Jinan, have u heard of it?
Reply 9
iiikewldude
bolocks, france is crap

would you give me a reason?
Reply 10
I'd really like to go to South Africa and a few countries further north. I know some places are dangerous but i'd love to do the whole animal thing.
haiwei0567
would you give me a reason?

was just kind of boring - not that much different from the uk. although it would be different for u seeing as your in China, very different indeed
Reply 12
iiikewldude
bolocks, france is crap

cheap booze!
Dickie
cheap booze!

annoying people!
Germany is very under-rated as a holiday destination. Maybe because of the wars or something.

I have found Germany to be a far more enjoyable destination than both France and Spain. Spain I loathe because of all the damn Brits!
Reply 15
iiikewldude
annoying people!

whereabouts in france have you travelled? how annoying the ppl are depends on where you go, and there are some places where they arent annoying at all.
Reply 16
risk-is-good
Germany is very under-rated as a holiday destination. Maybe because of the wars or something.

I have found Germany to be a far more enjoyable destination than both France and Spain. Spain I loathe because of all the damn Brits!

there are many good places to go to in germany, but the weather there is as rubbish as here
Reply 17
of course I know shandong .Shandong is a big province and Zibo is a small city.I come from Fuzhou .I think my city is more beautiful than zibo. why don't you go to Fuzhou ? in my city ,everybody want to learn English. you can get good money and environment.
TheWolf
there are many good places to go to in germany, but the weather there is as rubbish as here

Not in the South, like Bavaria.
Reply 19
i would start off in england then get to hong kong by land. and try to get pass as many countries as posisble along the way. (probably not iraq though)

Latest

Trending

Trending