Watch
This discussion is closed.
lovely_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
I've been to Russia a few times. Before and after the wall came down. I'd go back in a heartbeat.Excellent.
Yes, I don't understand why Russia isn't on the list. Moscow and St. Petersburg are the best, particularly Moscow! I loooove it! It's changing so rapidly, it's getting better and better every year. It wasn't as good 3 years ago! everything's changing sooo much! It's the best city ever!!!
i hate prejudiced people who think it's the same as when it was during the russian revolution or w/e! there are still people like that...so narrow-minded!
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lovely_girl)
Yes, I don't understand why Russia isn't on the list. Moscow and St. Petersburg are the best, particularly Moscow! I loooove it! It's changing so rapidly, it's getting better and better every year. It wasn't as good 3 years ago! everything's changing sooo much! It's the best city ever!!!
i hate prejudiced people who think it's the same as when it was during the russian revolution or w/e! there are still people like that...so narrow-minded!
I like the USSR national anthem.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (74)
47.44%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.95%
Change uni choice through clearing (36)
23.08%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.97%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.56%

Watched Threads