Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haiwei0567)
    why you choose Iraq? do you think it is a dangerous place?
    hes takin the piss

ReputationRep:
    Fuzhou is capital of FuJian province. Fuzhou is a nice city and very modern.

I don't know much about Zibo. but I know it is a old city.
    cool, Fuzhou is right next to taiwan, where my mums side of my family are from. Have u ever been there?

ReputationRep:
    Japan!!!! Mr. Big!!!! It's all good. I wouldn't mind learning to speak the language, but there's loads of different ones aren't there. Is Mandarin just in China or in Japan too? Then there's Kanji and all that stuff. Is Mr. Big God-like in China too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Quixote)
    Japan!!!! Mr. Big!!!! It's all good. I wouldn't mind learning to speak the language, but there's loads of different ones aren't there. Is Mandarin just in China or in Japan too? Then there's Kanji and all that stuff. Is Mr. Big God-like in China too?
    em... in Japan they speak Japanese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    em... in Japan they speak Japanese
    And Mandarin is Chinese.

ReputationRep:
    cool, Fuzhou is right next to taiwan, where my mums side of my family are from. Have u ever been there?
    I never been to Taiwan. but I have been to JinMeng. it is a island of Taiwan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Quixote)

who tell you it is all good in Japan?

both advantage and disadvantage in every country.

I think Japonic government is very bad. I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    who tell you it is all good in Japan?

both advantage and disadvantage in every country.

I think Japonic government is very bad. I hate them.
    why do you hate the Japanese government?

Sorry if i'm annoying you with the questions about China but how far do you think say £10 - about 13 RMB will go in Zibo?

ReputationRep:

Sorry if i'm annoying you with the questions about China but how far do you think say £10 - about 13 RMB will go in Zibo?
    because Japonic army have killed a lot of Chinese people in the past ,but Japonic government never taught their children aboout this history.Today, the premier of Japan often pay homage to the army disregarding all Chinese .

ReputationRep:

I think 1 pound equal to 15 RMB maybe.

ReputationRep:
    because Japonic army have killed a lot of Chinese people in the past ,but Japonic government never taught their children aboout this history.Today, the premier of Japan often pay homage to the army disregarding all Chinese .
    I know the way in which the Japanese government has minipulated history is disgraceful, especially for a nation which is supposedly the most educated in Asia.

ReputationRep:
    I think 1 pound equal to 15 RMB maybe.
    crap i meant to say 130 rmb. Maybe it's actually closer to 150 RMB. How much stuff would i be able to buy with this?

ReputationRep:
    crap i meant to say 130 rmb. Maybe it's actually closer to 150 RMB. How much stuff would i be able to buy with this?
    you can buy clothing or you can enjoy a big meal in there with 150RBM

ReputationRep:
    you can buy clothing or you can enjoy a big meal in there with 150RBM
    would it be fair to say it would go alot further than it would in the uk?

ReputationRep:
    haiwei may i ask where have you been in china?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    haiwei may i ask where have you been in china?
    well, I have been to BeiJing , Shanhai, HangZhou , GuiLin, ShuZhou ,NanCan and so on.

ReputationRep:
    well, I have been to BeiJing , Shanhai, HangZhou , GuiLin, ShuZhou ,NanCan and so on.
    have you thought about going furthur? like hong kong, macau, taiwan?

and what about less Han dominated regions? like tibet, xinjiang, inner mongolia etc.

ReputationRep:

and what about less Han dominated regions? like tibet, xinjiang, inner mongolia etc.
    taiwan won't allow chinese nationals to visit.

ReputationRep:
    taiwan won't allow chinese nationals to visit.
    oh ok maybe not taiwan then. good call

ReputationRep:

I like to go travel to every place. but I hard to go to Taiwan . maybe I can go to Hongkong one day.

tibet is very beautiful place.but it stay a high altitudes you know. At high altitudes of Tibet it is difficult to breathe.

if I have enough time and money ,I think I still need to make a plan .because they are so different with city.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.