Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    China: Beijing,Taishan,Singapore...
    I forgot Africa!! Dui Bu Qi!!

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Denmark for Mary's wedding... watch out as we take over, first denmark then the word!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    I forgot Africa!! Dui Bu Qi!!
    oh you can speaking Chinese ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinski01)
    I would love to go to someplace in Africa or the middle east... like Egypt... of all the places I've been to :
    France, I liked the least - the people were arrogant and snobbish... nothing outright, but we could just feel the snobbishness all over. Also, in one of those little towns we happened to stop at for the night ( because we lost our way ) they were incredibly racist! This waiter would only talk directly to the person who was caucasian in the group of three and the people would just have these looks of utmost disdain on their faces, (and it wasn't like we'd done anything or behaved out of order, we'd just entered the damn inn!) the moment we stepped in. (I am eurasian, my other friend asian) I never felt so awful.
    St. Tropez was slightly better, as was Cannes, Nice.
    I like Thailand and Italy alot. Great food, friendly people, wonderful beaches etc.(Thailand) , beautiful scenery. I liked Florence and Udine, but I think Venice is a little overrated and TOO crowded!
    And I loved London... I was there more than a week and it was amazing, I never felt so at home! Didn't get to see the crown jewels and stuff, though... ran out of money .
    he he ,I can understand you with your unhappily thing.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to go to
    AFRICA (ANY WHERE)
    OR
    THE WEST INDIES(ALMOST ANY WHERE)
    I've been 2 America and i wouldn't mind going back there

I LOVE BEACHES AND SUNNY WEATHER

ReputationRep:
    K; China, I have been to Hong Kong often, but never got chance to visit for fun in China, I especially got to see the mountain top of China and sunset.

ReputationRep:
    well, there are so many nice girls in Hongkong ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    I'd love to go to
    AFRICA (ANY WHERE)
    OR
    THE WEST INDIES(ALMOST ANY WHERE)
    I've been 2 America and i wouldn't mind going back there

I LOVE BEACHES AND SUNNY WEATHER
    why wouldn't you mind going back to America?

ReputationRep:
    HEY EVERYONE... COME TO PRAGUE..

ReputationRep:
    China - terracotta army sounds amazing

ReputationRep:
    I would without a shadow of a doubt go........ se if anyone can guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    I should be going there on my Inter-rail tour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haiwei0567)
    well, there are so many nice girls in Hongkong ?
    I come from Hong Kong and see more than enough girls there. Most of them are not nice. In GENERAL,

1)Appearance
    Nice, but only because they squander more on cosmetics and clothing. They think beauty is more important than health!

2)Personality
    Surely not nice. Many of them like putting on airs. The more beautiful they look (usually only because they have better made-up), the more arrogant they are. However, when they fall in love with somebody, they become very 'nice and kind' (pretend?) in front of their lovers. Besides, money usually plays an important role in deciding who will be their boyfriends or husbands.

That's why there are much more female who are at suitable ages of getting married but still single than male in Hong Kong.

However, there are some very nice, but very very few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    we're coming to Prague, my bestie and I. We here theres cheap beer, we dont drink beer of course but we are going to just coz its cheap!

ReputationRep:
    errr.. ok
    It's not just CHEAP.. we have the !best! beer in the world

ReputationRep:
    china, new zealand (maybe), america(some of it), greece, italy, not france, and so on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    errr.. ok
    It's not just CHEAP.. we have the !best! beer in the world
    And I dont really care! wooohooo!!!!!! FUN TIMES! hey maybe you can show us round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keisiuho)
    I come from Hong Kong and see more than enough girls there. Most of them are not nice. In GENERAL,

1)Appearance
    Nice, but only because they squander more on cosmetics and clothing. They think beauty is more important than health!

2)Personality
    Surely not nice. Many of them like putting on airs. The more beautiful they look (usually only because they have better made-up), the more arrogant they are. However, when they fall in love with somebody, they become very 'nice and kind' (pretend?) in front of their lovers. Besides, money usually plays an important role in deciding who will be their boyfriends or husbands.

That's why there are much more female who are at suitable ages of getting married but still single than male in Hong Kong.

However, there are some very nice, but very very few.

oh really? but so many people like Hongkong star in China .

ReputationRep:
    Russia was my fave, amazing place.

ReputationRep:
    I also want to go to russia!!

But my new place is Slovenia.....particularly lake bled. Might save up and go there next year with my bf..:rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.