The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
ruthiepoothie
I also want to go to russia!!

But my new place is Slovenia.....particularly lake bled. Might save up and go there next year with my bf..:rolleyes:

I've been to Russia a few times. Before and after the wall came down. I'd go back in a heartbeat.Excellent.
Reply 161
Everdawn
we're coming to Prague, my bestie and I. We here theres cheap beer, we dont drink beer of course but we are going to just coz its cheap! :tongue:

Been there too. Great place. Lot of yanks though.
i have just booked my i-to-i placement so i am off to ghana on january 12th 2005!!!!
I most definitely want to go to japan, although you could have probably guessed.
Reply 164
wiwarin_mir
I most definitely want to go to japan, although you could have probably guessed.

lol
wiwarin_mir

ffs
haiwei0567
oh really? but so many people like Hongkong star in China .

So do the people in HK.
The stars are nice in front of fans of course.
Their being handsome, pretty, nice or lovely is only the result of good propaganda and make-up.

By the way, I am eager to know why so many people in China like them.
Do they think that HK stars are more fashionable, trendy or westernised while they can also be regarded as Chinese?
Reply 167
I think so ,maybe they are believe Hongkong star are more fashionable than other people.

they are attractive . I like them very much whem I was youger.
Reply 168
chidori
I went to Venice about 2 months ago. It's quite expensive there, especially with the stores around St.Mark's square. But once you go towards the Realto, it's lined with markets everywhere and you can get some pretty cheap good stuff. I visited the Morano glass place (the proper one, no cheap one) where they gave us a demonstration on making a cup and then a horse. I ended up spending €25 on a glass gondola. In Realto, you can also get Morano glass figures for less that €10 but not all of them are made from real Morano glass. I bought a nice dolphin and horse figure for less than €10 and wished I bought more. Also, beware of the gondolas, they are extremely expensive. Even a 30-minute ride around Venice (trust me, you need more than 30-minutes to go around Venice on a gondola!), it can cost up to €50. A nice way to get around Venice is by the waterbus. Very cheap and efficient. Also, check out the many excellent restaurants there are, even though some are quite expensive. At first, it's a bit easy to get lost but there are always signs telling you which way is St.Mark's square and Realto. I went there everyday and got used to the place after the second day! It's a very unique experience because it's all shops and places of interest and you forget that hardly anyone lives there! Oh yea, one last important thing: almost everyone speaks English there!

thank you for your experience:smile:
Reply 169
ruthiepoothie
I also want to go to russia!!

But my new place is Slovenia.....particularly lake bled. Might save up and go there next year with my bf..:rolleyes:

what a beautiful picture ,where it is ?
Reply 170
Rikku
errr.. ok :smile:
It's not just CHEAP.. we have the !best! beer in the world :biggrin:

are you come from Germany?
Reply 171
ovalorbit
I'd really like to go to South Africa and a few countries further north. I know some places are dangerous but i'd love to do the whole animal thing.

well ,I like some animal too. have you seen any lions and elephant?
Reply 172
you haven't put croatia on there! i'm quite offended! after all it is the most amazing place....
Reply 173
I got three. I'd like ta go ta New Zealand an' visit me family who are over there, as well as Japan an' America, they look pretty amazin' places.
Reply 174
sassy but sweet
China: Beijing,Taishan,Singapore...

Um... Singapore isn't part of China. Check the map- it's below Malaysia.

I should know :P
I want to go to the Kimberly's, its been a looooong time since I was there.
Reply 176
Everdawn
I want to go to the Kimberly's, its been a looooong time since I was there.

sorry,what is kimberly's
Reply 177
haiwei0567
sorry,what is kimberly's

lol i swear this is your only thread :biggrin: you keep bring it back up :wink:
i would love to visit Russia
or the USA CALIFORNIA!!!!! bring it on!!
Reply 179
Fly By
lol i swear this is your only thread :biggrin: you keep bring it back up :wink:

I think you made a mistake ,it is not my only thread!

Latest

Trending

Trending