The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

Sorry another sub fusc thread, opinion on shops

Scroll to see replies

It's the same as that of the undergrads.

Afraid not. You'll need the Advanced Status gown, which is a few quid more, but goes down to your knees unlike the dodgy (undergraduate) commoner's gown and has some ribbed flappy bits Which Are Great (TM). is a fairly decent picture of one.

You'll also need a square (mortarboard) and either a black ribbony thing (female) or white bow tie (male), as standard for all students.