Turn on thread page Beta

bleep test scores? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i personall have got 18 on the bleep test. what are ures. why am i asking this question u probably dont know what a bleep test is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supreme Emperor)
    i personall have got 18 on the bleep test. what are ures. why am i asking this question u probably dont know what a bleep test is
    it's a fitness test isn't it, where you run between some cones? i did it ages ago, can't remember my score though.

ReputationRep:
    18!!!!!!

I could barely get 12!

ReputationRep:
    what sport do you play? got 13 last year before hockey season myself and why do you assume that no one on here is sporty?

ReputationRep:
    i know what it is, i did the bleep test, but it was a few years ago... i cant remember my score...

twas great fun tho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I did it in year 8, got about 6.5.

ReputationRep:
    Highest score i ever got was around about 9 i think, which is pretty awful seeing as people can get double that and im meant to be quite fit lol!

ReputationRep:
    And the Supreme Emperor doesnt at all remind me of the pistol star :rolleyes:
    xox

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    13.7, how can you find the bleep test fun?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it only went up to 15??

Been a few years since doing it but i think at the time i got around the 10/11 which is pretty good going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    I thought it only went up to 15??

Been a few years since doing it but i think at the time i got around the 10/11 which is pretty good going!
    it goes up to 25 i watched becks doing it - it found it very easy :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no 1 cares who he reminds you of.
    Referring to yourself in the third person....interesting
    Im right aren't i.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    you are a piece of **** you know that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    it goes up to 25 i watched becks doing it - it found it very easy :eek:
    Oh i must be thinking of something else then, musn't have done that bleep test, perhaps it was the bloop test :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illuvatar)
    you are a piece of **** you know that
    That told him lol
    U think hes the pistol star?
    xox

ReputationRep:
    he is not worthy of a reply. as for you no 1 cares or knows who this pistol star is so hush.
    you piece of ****

ReputationRep:
    how can u put yourself through that much pain to get 18!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Pain is temporary, failure lasts a life time.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, who cares? I gave up at 4 or something then just had a nap while everyone finished off.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.