What do UKIP stand for?

Watch
Observatory
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)
Yes. Why have borders? Why have national governments? How can you justify 'owning' a piece of land? Did you make it?
A world democracy would not improve the majority of the world that is poorly governed; it would destroy the minority of the world that is not poorly governed.
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
UKIP stand for withdrawal of our membership of the EU, a more rational/controlled immigration policy, non-interventionism in world conflicts, democratisation, economic individualism, a likely repeal of state multiculturalism and lessening of broad and complicated bureaucratic regulations/laws in the public and private sphere (and perhaps a scepticism to the efforts of green policy)

but really, asking what a party stands for is a very big question packed into few words; what I've just listed is, still, very generalistic, but then I challenge a person, without looking at labour's manifesto, to tell me what *they* stand for in a manner that's more impressive than this here
The Dictator
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by InnerTemple)
Don't go waving guns in people's faces then.

Nothing stopping you leaving the country mind... I'd recommend Somalia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somalia is comprised of a gaggle of warlords fighting each other. Nothing to do with anarchy at all. Each have their respective jurisdictions over which they tyrannise. Besides, if you're thrown into a prison and accept the food and water that doesn't mean you're consenting to the imprisonment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
13.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (48)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (69)
40.83%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.96%

Watched Threads