The Student Room Group

Fake american accent to seduce girls, now I want to keep it

I realised last year that if I talk with an american accent rather than just my natural london accent, it is easier to pull birds. It started as just experimenting on nights out trying to up my number, but ive now decided I want this accnt the whole time.

Thing is what if I meet a girl again and dont recognise her but talk in an english accent, Il look like a fraud, plus one day I may meet another girlfriend I want to be with long term, in which case a temporary accent isnt much good.

My family and friends are telling me its wierd and distancing themselves from me. but i think screw them, its my life and american accents are cool as well as being attractive. Would you say Im right to follow my heart on this?
Original post by nineteen19
I realised last year that if I talk with an american accent rather than just my natural london accent, it is easier to pull birds. It started as just experimenting on nights out trying to up my number, but ive now decided I want this accnt the whole time.

Thing is what if I meet a girl again and dont recognise her but talk in an english accent, Il look like a fraud, plus one day I may meet another girlfriend I want to be with long term, in which case a temporary accent isnt much good.

My family and friends are telling me its wierd and distancing themselves from me. but i think screw them, its my life and american accents are cool as well as being attractive. Would you say Im right to follow my heart on this?

Move to America, then you'll have a lot of luck on the pull with your normal (genuine) British accent :tongue:
What did I just read

Is this really true that British girls like American accents? I'm not American but thanks to international schooling I sound American. Is it really an advantage or are you making this into a bigger deal than it really is?
This is hilarious
Original post by snakesnake
Is this really true that British girls like American accents? I'm not American but thanks to international schooling I sound American. Is it really an advantage or are you making this into a bigger deal than it really is?

It is true
Oh TSR :lol:
Reply 7
Hah , you should stop slowly with the accent
Reply 8
Original post by snakesnake

It works for me, 18/25 of my shags and 25 out of 32 of my blowjobs were achieved with an american accent.
Guys with British accent are hot and the London is just sexy af
i would definitely date a guy with a British accent
and btw ppl that are trying to speak with an fake accent are weird and kinda annoying
Phhhaaaaasseeeew it out ala friends style.

I am American born and I was losing my accent when I decided to 'fake' it since I would be avoiding the questions "you don't sound American, so you're not" that annoyed me. Another reason is to possess confidence not to get guys by having my legs open 24/7.

This
Your like Stephen Hawking, you should jusy be ypurself as eventually she will find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending