The Student Room Group

Asking a trainee barber for style advice?

I get free haircuts at London School of Barbering. Usually I just ask for a short back and sides but I'm not sure if it suits me or not so I'm thinking about getting it re-styled. I have an appointment next week and I'm thinking of just telling the barber to do whatever he thinks would suit me and reassuring him that I won't mind if it turns out badly. The thing is I don't know about the terms they use or what will suit my face shape so I'd rather let somebody who knows what they're talking about make the decision for me, but then again I don't know if that makes it easier or more difficult for the trainee considering I'm maybe giving them too much responsibility?

Thoughts?
Hi,

You should have to take advice from the expert hairdresser. He can give better suggestions according to your face, hair texture, new trends in hair cut etc. Feel free to talk with him clearly and openly and let him know how comfortable you are with new trends.
Trainee will probably just give you a generic iced gem haircut if you ask for something "stylish" or whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending