The Student Room Group

Virgin Media - Application questions

Hi guys,

This is my first thread on this forum.

My name is Mike, and I am currently looking for a graduate programme and I personally find Virgin Media's - Systems integration programme quite appealing.

However, I struggle to answer on of the application questions which is:

1) What technology do you think will have the biggest impact in the next two years?

I wonder what should I go for, for instance cloud computing is something that is currently quite trendy.

Seriously, I want to make a great impression, therefore any suggestions are highly welcomed.

If you could guys suggest possible answers to this question and the WHYs behind you choice would be great.

Many thanks, in advance.

Mike
Original post by IaintPerfect
Hi guys,

This is my first thread on this forum.

My name is Mike, and I am currently looking for a graduate programme and I personally find Virgin Media's - Systems integration programme quite appealing.

However, I struggle to answer on of the application questions which is:

1) What technology do you think will have the biggest impact in the next two years?

I wonder what should I go for, for instance cloud computing is something that is currently quite trendy.

Seriously, I want to make a great impression, therefore any suggestions are highly welcomed.

If you could guys suggest possible answers to this question and the WHYs behind you choice would be great.

Many thanks, in advance.

Mike

I'd probably say go with cloud computing. Especially with more and more applications constantly being developed for the cloud.

I don't mean to seem hasty, but you should probably go out and do the research yourself. You'll find loads of information for cloud computing which will definitely help with the question.

Try this page

Quick Reply