Turn on thread page Beta

A women is not a sexual object. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    **NOT a sexual object**

Women are human beings that need to be treated as equals but not the same. I.e I wouldn't expect a woman to carry heavy shopping bags home.

I feel this is somthing Percy needs to learn. Meanwhile I need to learn to do my assingments instead of making stupid posts.

ReputationRep:
    lol. its so easy to get distracted by the internet!! i assumed his list was a joke as it was so utterly ridiculous. Probably just wants some attention.

ReputationRep:
    i can carry heavy shopping bags! (if I want to)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    **NOT a sexual object**

Women are human beings that need to be treated as equals but not the same. I.e I wouldn't expect a woman to carry heavy shopping bags home.

I feel this is somthing Percy needs to learn. Meanwhile I need to learn to do my assingments instead of making stupid posts.
    Do you honestly think that this Percy really thinks this way? Of course they don't. They come on here to wind people up; people who are easily wound up.

ReputationRep:
    No, that is what a car is for!

Percy is a troll, ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    Do you honestly think that this Percy really thinks this way? Of course they don't. They come on here to wind people up; people who are easily wound up.
    I know and I just need an excuse to put off my Java assignment even longer. This it, plus it keeps expression busy. That if this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

ReputationRep:
    **NOT a sexual object**

I have the utmost respect for women, even the promiscious ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    If women don't have to do the heavy lifting, what besides childbirth do they have to do that men don't?
    They have to more house work because men are usualy too lazy to do it. They also have to run up large phone bills to keep BT in profit.

ReputationRep:
    If women don't have to do the heavy lifting, what besides childbirth do they have to do that men don't?
    I'll carry my own heavy bags thanks I'm not feeble.

Periods and the change

ReputationRep:
    **NOT a sexual object**

I always do the heavy lifting in shopping though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I read an article explaining why men are too lazy to do housework. Apparently its something to do with being hunters and not paying attention to details whereas women are more 'gatherers' and notice these things more. Or, could be we're all just lazy
    I know plenty of messy women. Nope I think men are more lazy generally sorry to be sexist but there we go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I'll carry my own heavy bags thanks I'm not feeble.

Periods and the change
    Yes you have so much pain in periods you should not have to suffer for pain carrying heavey bags. It should be equeled out. Us men dopn't get enough pain unless somebody kicks us in a certain place or we do DIY.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you have so much pain in periods you should not have to suffer for pain carrying heavey bags. It should be equeled out. Us men dopn't get enough pain unless somebody kicks us in a certain place or we do DIY.
    I have it on good authority that a womans CC bill can be enough to bring a grown man to tears.

ReputationRep:
    **NOT a sexual object**

Bless you

ReputationRep:
    **NOT a sexual object**

Whether someone needs help with their bags is related to their ability to carry them, which is not synonymous with gender.

Does part of this "equal but not the same" attitude you preach extend to equality over sexual behaviour? Or do you still consider it alright to call women "slappers"?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to say "women are not only sexual objects". A bit of sexual objectification every now and then can do wonders...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    Whether someone needs help with their bags is related to their ability to carry them, which is not synonymous with gender.

Does part of this "equal but not the same" attitude you preach extend to equality over sexual behaviour? Or do you still consider it alright to call women "slappers"?
    Not sure what you're getting at by the sexual thing ,but I call males who sleep around slappers as well. That is just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I would like to say "women are not only sexual objects". A bit of sexual objectification every now and then can do wonders...
    hehe yes very good point otherwise the human race would have been excint many million years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what you're getting at by the sexual thing ,but I call males who sleep around slappers as well. That is just as bad.
    Fair enough. Apologies for my incorrect assumption.

ReputationRep:
    hehe yes very good point otherwise the human race would have been excint many million years ago.
    That wasn't exactly what I meant.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.